Ch.10

Somewhere inside Studio, 7:38am

(Y/N) Pov

Allison stabbed her sword into one of the Swollen Searchers, then slashed another after avoiding it's attack.

Tom was using both his axe and his robotic arm to kill any Lost Ones that got too close.

Me and Striker where both working as a team. I hit one of the Swollen Searchers, decapitating it. Then, to avoid another who had snuck up behind me, I twirled really fast like a ballarina, stopped suddenly off to it's right, outstretching my left arm, allowing Striker to jump up on it, allowing me to catepolt him into the air. He then did several front flips really fast, then drove his robotic fist into the Swollen Searcher, caving his face in and killing him. As he did that, I turned and struck a Lost One in the head with my axe.

We all looked around and saw that we had defeated all the Swollen Searchers and Lost Ones, panting heavily from all the fighting we had to do. The bodies of all the monsters had melted into puddles of ink around us. I noticed that Sammy's body was also missing, but chalked it up to him melting into a puddle.

"I think that's all of them, but you never know when they'll crawl out of next. I think it's probably best that we all stick together" said Allison. Tom, who was now standing next to her, nodded in agreement. He then smiled and gave us two thumbs up, assuming that he liked the way we battled together.

"Agreed. So, now what?" I asked, dusting off my (F/O). Striker came and stood next to me, still holding the Looking Device.

"We should probably start moving away from this area, in case there are more. You and Striker can lead the way." Said Allison, gesturing to a boarded up doorway.

We nodded and broke off the boards with the axe. When we did, the broken pieces had fallen into a deep abyss. The only way across was by walking on some wooden planks.

"You go first Striker. I want to make sure you don't fall" I say. He nodded and started to walk along the planks, with me fallowing close behind. Allison and Tom start to fallow us not far behind.

Once we got halfway across the abyss though, we heard something cracking just below us. Me and Striker had stopped walking and looked down in confusion and fear.

We then looked at each other, and understood what was about to happen.

Just before we could react though, the plank gave way and we both fell into the abyss.

"(Y/N)!!! STRIKER!!!" Screamed Allison in worry. Before we disapeared into the darkness below, we were only able to spot the worried looks of Allison and Tom looking down at where we had fallen.

Then, blackness.

...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
...
...

I groaned in pain.

I sat up, and rubbed my head. When I did, my hand had landed on the fresh bandage that was wrapped around the right side of my face and covering my right eye, only leaving the left side not covered.

I wondered how the white bandages got there, but then remembered that Allison must have dressed my wound while me and Striker where unconscious after Tom hit us.

I then started wondering how I never noticed the bandages until now, and how I had fought really well with only my left eye, but then my thoughts where interrupted by the sound of a pained rasping sound coming from beside me.

I looked to my left and saw Striker also sitting up and rubbing his head.

"Are you alright Striker?" I asked him.