Ch.11

The Ink Demon's layer, 8:25am

(Y/N) Pov:

I finally got me and Striker to the other side of the sea of ink separating us two from Allison and Tom.

I turned back around and saw that Allison and Tom where waiting for us, worried. I waved over to them, then turned back around.

Ahead of us, was a hallway leading straight to another room.

I set down Striker and grabbed his hand. As we walked through the hall, we saw small viewing chambers made of glass that were empty or had ink leaking from pipes.

Once we get in the room, we saw that it was large and circular. There was a throne in the center with a bunch of projectors surrounding it, all pointing in different directions and viewing different clips from the old show.

(These are the clips if you don't know.)

There were a total of 14 screens, all scattered along the wall above, and they where all showing one clip each on replay.

As we looked in awe and wonder at the clips playing around us, Striker had noticed two clips that struck a heart string.

One was a clip from the episode, Demonic Tonic, where Charlie was holding a bottle with tiny Bendy inside. He then shook the bottle, then lifted it up suddenly without warning to get a better look inside at Bendy, almost hitting Barley in the head. Edgar had noticed the near accident and pointed at Barley, seeming to make fun of and laugh at him.

The next clip was of the Butcher Gang inside a dinner, with Bendy as the waiter. Charlie was sitting on one of the stools at the counter and was talking to a seemingly worried Bendy. Barley seemed to be taunting Edgar who was standing near Charlie. Edgar did a classic spider defense attack pose by waving his two arms up in the air and seemed to hiss at Barley. He then got into a boxer's starting position, ready for a fight. Barley had noticed a pie on the counter, grabbed it, as Bendy had noticed what was going on and protected himself with the tray he was holding. Barley then threw the pie, probably trying to hit Edgar, but he ducked at the last moment after realizing what he was doing. The pie had then hit Charlie instead, knocking him off screen.

I looked down at Striker and saw that he was looking the clip from Demonic Tonic sadly, as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

He was crying.

He misses Piper and Fisher.

He missed the old Butcher Gang and all the good times they had together.

I kneeled down to his level and pulled him into a hug. He turned and started hugging me back, burying his face in my neck and sobbing.

"It's ok Striker. I know you miss them. About Piper though.....Demon Alice....she killed him....I heard her torture him after she closed the metal blinds.....and we already know what happened to Fisher.....I'm so sorry Striker....You're the only Butcher Gang member left...." I say, a few tears of my own coming from my eyes. The tears coming from my right eye started to soak the bandages from underneath in the process.

I pulled away from the hug so he could look at me. I then wiped the tears from his face and kissed him gently on the forehead.

"Come on Striker. Show me that smile I really love to see" I say, smiling gently.