0.1

Lily's POV

"Guys, watch this!" Jeanelle smiled as she crept over to an innocent kid at a lunch table. She was quite the jokester. "Did you know, Mr. Flews makes you eat part of the dissected frog you get on Wednesday?" She leaned on the table. "Umm, what? Are you sure?! He never said anything like that!" The kid rambled on and on about not knowing. "Oh sorry, what grade are you in?" She leaned in closer, to make him feel more uncomfortable. "I-I'm a freshman!" The boy looked around the room. "Oh! Never mind, I guess he won't do it anymore since he was bumped down to the Freshies, too." Jeanelle got up from the seat and plopped herself next to Olivia. "Geez, poor kid basically peed himself." Jeanelle looked back at the younger boy.

We were all Juniors which was exciting! We were all best friends since middle school and we've been through a lot lately. School has started up and sure we were excited, but we also had plans as a group for this year. We wanted to make a YouTube channel. That was our goal. The four of us, to become famous YouTubers. We all had our dreams.

"Hey we better get to class before Mrs Dylans kills us." Olivia checked her iPhone's time. "Alright, see you guys tonight?" Amanda asked, throwing her shoulder bag over her arm. "Deal!" I smiled, pulling my books to my chest. "Bye!" We waved in unison and went off to our classes.

I walked down a hallway with a few people scattered here and there. I came across Amanda's and my locker that we shared together. I spun the locker until it hit 24 then spun it over to 40 then back over to 12. I clicked the lock to open and it swung with a jolt. I traded my books and dabbed a bit of lip gloss on, just to keep it fresh from lunch. I looked down from the mini locker mirror and smiled at a group picture of Ananda, Jeanelle, Olivia, and I on the last day of 8th grade. We look so young and cute. Even then we wanted to be famous Youtubers. I smiled and gently closed my locker. As I was walking to class, I started thinking of my silly and energetic friends, with their (and mine) dream of being famous YouTubers. We still needed to figure out what our YouTube channel would be called. We've already put together dozens of names but none of them really seemed to be good for us and our quirky personalities. For friends with totally different clothing styles, and perspectives on life, we all somehow became extremely close friends. Amanda says it's because we were drawn to her "fabulousness", but I think it was the taste in music that we all shared. Each of us as an individual are literal opposites to each other but when we're together we fit like puzzle pieces. "Four peas in a pod." My dad always said. "A very rainbow sparkly/punk rock/hipster/fangirling pea pod." My mother would say. Our little "clique" had the normal girl types. A punk rocker, a fangirl, a hipster, and a girly-girl. I was the hipster. Jeanelle was the fangirl. She literally was involved in almost every fandom. Ever. The punk rocker was Olivia. That girl knows more about music than all of us combined. Amanda (as you've already guessed) was the girly-girl. Her room was filled with the colors pink, white, and purple with the occasional rainbow here and there. But all of us had absorbed a little of each others area of expertise in our time together. My thoughts were cut off by my perky pink friend. "Hey Lils! Come on we'll be late!" She whined. Amanda sure was big on being a perfect student. "Okay, okay, I'm comin' calm down!" I sighed. Sometimes I wonder how I became friends with this girl.