1.0

Luke's POV

I wonder where all the girls were? Cal's getting a little frisky. I can tell because he's pacing around. Michael's eating his 6th slice of pizza. Ashton's displaying chairs around the fireplace. Everyone has their own distraction, but I can't keep my mind off of Amanda. Jeez she's so beautiful.
"So, lads..." I hesitated. "OH MY GOD JEANELLE IS THE CUTEST PERSON ON THE PLANET AND I WISH I COULD WRAP HER UP IN A TOWEL AGAIN AND CUDDLE WITH HER!" Ashton screamed out of no where. We all chuckled until Michael began yelling. "LIV IS SO FREAKING HOT AND HER BIKINI IS JUST WOW AND SHE WOULD LOOK HOT IN SWEATS TOO!" "WELL LILY OH MY LORD SHES BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT TO ME AND I NEED HER LIKE I NEED AIR!" We all burst out laughing. "AMANDA IS GORGEOUS AND I HONESTLY WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER MINE!"

Lily's POV

While Amanda was getting her guitar, Liv, Jello, and I were listening to screaming coming from outside.
It was the boys.
We listened in on their conversation, giggling every 5 seconds.
"So can we all agree to ask them to come to our house sometime? We could tell them then tomorrow text them about it." We heard Luke say. "Agreed." The rest of the boys chimed in.
"We have to tell Mandy. But when we get outside... act like nothing happened. Wait for an invite to their house." Liv explained.
"Hey guys!" Amanda said as she came up the stairs with two guitars. Clark followed behind her with a cajon, a tambourine, and two egg shakers. "Hey Mandy! What's with all the instruments?" I asked. "Well, just thought that we needed more than one guitar." Amanda said. We all looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "What? Hey, I wanted to see the boys preform so..." She trailed off. "Can I go now?" Clark asked. "Sure, I'd actually prefer that you leave now." Amanda said. Clark shot a quick glare at me for earlier then quickly left. Amanda just rolled her eyes. "Hey guess what?" Olivia said to Amanda in a lowered voice. "What?" She questioned as we huddled around her. "So while we were waiting here, we heard the boys talking..." We told her what we had heard. "Awe, how cute!" She giggled and looked out into the backyard where the guys already had a fire going. "Okay girls, help me bring this stuff out and lets go!" Amanda handed a guitar to Olivia, Jeanelle took the cajon, and I took the tambourine and the egg shakers. We headed outside. "Hi guys!" Amanda said and took a seat next to Luke. "It's about time." Michael said. We all laughed. I was seated next Amanda, on the other side of me was Cal. Of course, Jeanelle and Olivia were in between Ashton and Michael. "Let's gets this bonfire started!" Jeanelle said.

Ashton's POV

"So, can I have a guitar?" Michael asked. "Sure." Olivia laughed and handed a guitar to Mike. "I call the cajon!" Jeanelle and I said at the same time. "What?! No!! I get it!!" We said again at the same time. "I smell a new OTP." Amanda said to Lily. The girls laughed. Except Jeanelle. She started blushing. I frowned. "What's an 'OTP.'" I asked. "It means 'one true pairing.'" Calum said. Everybody looked at him weirdly, Amanda and Lily just laughed. Talk about weird. "How'd you know that?" Luke asked. Calum shrugged and pointed at Lily and Amanda. "They told me." He said. Olivia snorted. "How'd that subject come up?" "Well...." "Even your snorts are adorable." Michael sighed and looked at Olivia dreamily. We all started laughing at Olivia's slightly creeped out face. "I mean-" "Okay whatever Romeo, lets start the music already!" I said. "I still call the cajon." Jeanelle just rolled her eyes. "Fine." We all passed the instruments around. "Lets all agree to share these, okay? Everyone gets a turn on whatever one they wanna play." Lily said. We all nodded our agreement even though we knew that probably wouldn't happen. "Now, I call the tambourine!" "No I wanted that!" "Can I have the guitar?" "Ummm, let me think about that. No." So much for sharing. /// Hello everyone! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I may post a little Christmas thingy...? But meanwhile, ilya and happy holidays!