0.9

Olivia's POV

With pizza in my right hand and Michael's hand in my left, I got everything I needed. Mandy and Lil pulled the same stunt as they do every time we play "water wars". They took poor Jeanelle to fight for her life... until Ashton heard her scream. He was lost without her and it was almost pathetic to see. Michael kept staring at me, I had a black bikini on. He and I just wanted some alone time in the pool, but Ashton took Mikey and I in as soldiers to save Jeanelle. Lots of screaming and water squirting from all different guns. Calum and Luke joined Amanda and Lily's team... predictable. I helped Ashton escape with Jeanelle the Human Burrito. Michael tackled down Luke just for the heck of it while the rest of us sprinted to the deck. I grabbed another slice of pizza, quickly checking back to see if Michael came back yet.
"Liv, pass the box of pepperoni, would ya?" Lily asked holding out her hands to retrieve the pizza. "Ugh fine." I complained and shoved the box into her stomach. "Well that was fun!" Amanda giggled. "No! I object!" Jeanelle grabbed a Coke and sat herself beside Amanda. She had creases in her skin from the beach blanket. "I was about to make out with Michael and everything!" I bent forward so that only the girls could hear it. As if they were listening, the boys came jogging into the backyard chuckling.

Lily's POV

It was getting darker. We were all just relaxing in Amanda's pool when the breeze started to pick up.
"How about we all get changed, come back out, have a camp fire, sing and stuff." Mandy pulled herself out of the water to dry off. "Good idea." Luke quickly followed after her into the house. "Monkey see, monkey do." I laughed. Liv, Jello, and I piled into the house. "Hold on who gets the upstairs bathroom if Amanda's changing in hers? Luke's using the downstairs one." Liv asked. "Lets race for it. Our bags are in Amanda's room, we race from here, up there, get our bag, race to the bathroom." I explained. "OKAY I WANT A NICE CLEAN RACE!" Jeanelle shouted. "ON YOUR MARKS GET SET AND... GO!" Liv, Jello, and I sprinted up the stairs, shoving and pushing. "OLIVIA GET THE F-" "LILY YOU LARD MOVE" "JEANELLE I WILL THROW YOU DOWN THE STAIRS"
Thankfully I reached Mandy's room first, clawed and scarred. "Man, you guys can fight." I laughed, bulldozing them down on my way out with my Cheerleading duffle bag. "WHAT!" Jello sprinted after me with her Gymnastics bag. Too bad for her and Liv because I was already at the bathroom door. "You all suck and I win." I smiled in triumph. I opened the closed bathroom door.
"WHAT THE HELL!" It was Clark.
"OH MY GOD!" I yanked the door closed and ran back to Amanda's room screaming.

Amanda's POV

Nothing like Lily running into you as you just came out of the bathroom. "CLARK- HE WAS- I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING- BUT OH GOD!" She threw her bag into my bathroom and continued to shudder. "He didn't lock the door, did he?" I crossed my arms and shook my head. "NOPE!" Lily raced back into the bathroom to change. Jeanelle and Olivia came into the room, unaffected. "She-" Liv started, but I interrupted her. "Yeah." I laughed.
As soon as Lily was done, Olivia and Jeanelle got done fairly quickly. We all were wearing sweat pants and either a muscle tank or a regular short sleeve. "The guys probably think we are all going to change into sexy shorts and crop tops." Jeanelle laughed. We were fixing our makeup in the giant bathroom mirror. "You've got a big storm coming." Liv quoted Vine. Everyone burst out giggling. "Lets go, they're probably leaving right now. We took long enough!" I began walking down the stairs as the three followed.
Lily, Liv, and I grabbed beanies from the closet to cover up our messy, pool hair. Jeanelle always has perfect hair, no doubt. We were about to head outside to meet up with the boys when I had to go get my guitar. Jello, Liv, and Lil just stood by the door, waiting.

-------------------------

Hello! So I just wanted to say thanks to all those who read this! I know I should've given more info at the beginning of the story, but here it is:

There are two authors...
Me [Lily] and my amazing friend Amanda...

Mandy inspired me to do descriptions of the characters Incase you forgot...

Amanda/Mandy:
Asian, Black-Shoulder Length-Straight hair, Dark Brown eyes, About 5'3-5'4

Jeanelle/Jello:
Asian, Black-Looonnggg-Straight hair, Brown eyes, About 4'9-5'0

[me] Lily/Lil:
Maroon-Shoulder Length-Wavy hair, Hazel-(Yellowish) eyes, About 5'6-5'7

Olivia/Liv:
Brown-Blue Dyed Tips-Long-Wavy hair, Almost black eyes (v v dark) About 5'5-5'6

So go follow @mandy_the_pandy because she has an amazing story out rn - go check her out!