- part 1 -

A loud ringing in Izuku's ears woke him up. He rolled over slightly so he could reach over to turn off the blaring noise coming from his alarm clock, but then looked at the time.

Oh no! I'm going to be late to school! He bounced up and started to get on his uniform, in the meantime, half way across the city, Shoto was putting his backpack on.

"Shoto! Are you ready yet?" His sister, Fuyumi yelled from the front door.

He quietly made his way to the front door and opened it up. But first, he made sure he gave his older sister a hug before going out the door.

He got to UA at the same time as Izuku, who was looking down at his shoes and ran into Shoto. They fell backwards and Izuku fell on top of Shoto with a loud 'oof'.

"Ah, Todoroki! I - I'm so sorry!" Izuku started to get up and off of the dual-haired boy. A bright red blush spread across his face as he brushed off his pants.

"It's quite okay Midoriya. Are you okay?" Shoto stated in his blunt voice with some concern for Izuku. He also got up and brushed off his pants, waiting for an answer.

Izuku perked up at his concern. "Y - yeah! I'm okay." The one minute bell rang, signaling for them to go to their first class.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Today we have a big announcement." Aizawa tiredly said. "Starting today, we will have dorm rooms for the safety of all of you. Your parents already said that it was okay."

The class of 1-A started to whisper around the room about this.

"But instead of having a room by yourself, you'll be in pairs of two, so you can get to know your classmates better. The pairs will be posted over there." He pointed over to the wall where papers were. Aizawa almost got out another sentence, but was stopped by the bell and let out an annoyed noise.

Everyone rushed over to the papers to see who was together except for Katsuki and Shoto. The two didn't really care who they got, so they stayed in their seats.

"Hey Bakubro!" A gleeful voice said, "We are paired together!" Katsuki turned to see Eijirou standing, smiling at him.

"Okay dumb hair. I don't care."

"My name is Kirishima!" He stated.

"Yeah, okay."

Izuku turned away from the conversation to look for his own name. His finger scrolled down the page until he stopped.

Dorm 13: Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki

Izuku looked over at Shoto who was casually reading a book. He blushed and walked over to Shoto, sitting down at the desk next to him.

"Hey - uh, Todoroki?" The other boy hummed and looked up to let Izuku know he was listening. "We have a dorm together. Do you want to go check it out?"

"Sure."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The walk to dorm 13 was a quiet one, but comfortable silence. They both felt comfortable in each others presence due to the talks they had at the sports festival.

Once they got there, Shoto used the key they collected from the pro hero Key Holder who can make any key you need. Weird for a pro hero but he figured out how to utilize it well.

They opened up the door to find a bed on either side with a bedside table and a small living room. Their was also one big closet by the bathroom, which was also quite big.

"Woah!" Izuku was mesmerized, "This is bigger than my room at home! I call this bed!" He jumped over onto the bed closest to the bathroom and cuddled up to it. They already had their stuff in boxes in the room so Shoto started to unbox his few items from home.

Izuku decided that since he was sharing a room with someone else, he wouldn't put so many All Might posters up. Izuku's mom packed his ps4 that he decided to hook up to the T.V. and play games on.

Once they were done unpacking, Izuku put YouTube on the T.V. and played Tik Tok compilations for him and Shoto to laugh at.

"Hey Midoriya? Since we are going to be dormmates, can I call you Izuku?" Shoto asked.

"Only if I can call you Shoto." Izuku said back.

"Of course, Izuku."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.