- part 3 -

Izuku and Shoto entered the warm café and already felt at home. The smells of bread and pastries was delightful.

Shoto looked over to the right and saw Kirishima and Katsuki sitting together, Katsuki on one side of the booth and Kirishima on the other. Shoto tapped Izuku's on the shoulder right as Katsuki started hitting the other boy with a rolled up note page.

"Dammit Kiri! That's not correct! The negative signs turn into a positive!" Katsuki yelled at Eijirou hitting him again with the rolled up paper.

Eijirou looked up at him with a slight smile and put his arm around his neck to scratch the back of it awkwardly. "Sorry, my mind just isn't in the right place today I guess." He looked over at Izuku and Shoto standing at the doorway. "Hey guys!" He waved at them and then turned back to his notes.

Katsuki gave a quiet wave to the two and looked back at Eijirou's papers.

"Hey Deku!" A high pitched voice said.

"Oh, hey Uraraka!" Izuku said back to Ochaco.

Tenya came up from behind her and spoke, "Do you guys want to sit down with us?"

"Yeah! Right, Shoto?" Izuku asked.

The taller boy simply nodded as they made their way over to an unoccupied booth. Shoto and Izuku sat down on one side and Ochaco and Tenya on the other.

Ochaco continued to talk to Izuku even after they ordered while the other two just watched.

"Hey Deku, is your hand bigger than mine?" Ochaco asked and grabbed Izuku's hand. "Wow yeah! It is bigger!"

Shoto felt a certain pain shoot through him. Why was he feeling this way? He quickly excused himself from the table and moved into the bathroom.

When he got into the bathroom he closed the door and turned on the faucet. The cold water spashed against his face in such a rush that barely any got in his hands.

Was he jealous? But why? Izuku was just a friend to him, right?

Thousands of thoughts about Izuku ran through his head like ants attracted to food on the ground. This had to be a phase, these feelings would go away, Shoto rehearsed in his head.

He made his way to the door but when he opened it he saw Izuku standing there.

"Are you alright Shoto? You were in there for awhile." Izuku said with a slight blush.

"Yeah, l - let's go back to the table"

"Actually," The boy with green hair started, "They left because they had to go somewhere. Do you wanna finish eating what we ordered?"

"That would be nice."

The two boys made their way to the table, one on either side, and continued to talk about class and such.

"Ah, Izuku, you have some cream on your nose." He leaned over to wipe it off. "How do you even get cream on the top of your nose?"

Izuku blushed, "I don't know, it's an old habit I have. Thank you."

Now Izuku was wondering, why was he getting so flustered? His face was a bright red, but why?

His thoughts were cut off by Katsuki letting out a loud noise of frustration and Eijirou getting flustered over him. Is that what Izuku looked like, that flustered?

Shoto noticed the blush upon Izuku's face and wondered if just touching the boy made him get all flustered. He took note of that.

"Hey, do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked Izuku.

The small boy turned back to him and spoke. "Yeah, I'm finished. Where do you want to go?"

"How about back to the dorm and we can play a game on my computer. I just downloaded the new All Might game, do you wanna play it?" Shoto gave out the suggestion and Izuku nodded his head very quickly.

Izuku got up straight away to go to the bus stop that they took with Shoto following after him, letting a quick smile spread over his face.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.