- part 6 -

Shoto woke up first again in the same position as last night. The sun hadn't even come up yet but he could see his legs were shuffled up and mixed with Izuku's, his arms put around the green haired boy's neck with Izuku's arms around his own waist.

He got up to go and go back to his own bed when a slim hand grabbed onto his wrists. He looked down at Izuku to see him half asleep. "Please don't go" He said.

How could Shoto say no to that? He climbed back in bed and put his arms around Izuku until morning.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When Izuku woke up he didn't expect Shoto to still be there with his arms around Izuku's waist, still clinging on. The alarm he had set was going off with a certain ringtone indicating that it was the weekend.

Izuku blushed, not wanting to get up yet, but had to turn off the alarm. He carefully climbed over Shoto's sleeping form and turned off his alarm. Putting on leg over Shoto, he tried to get over him but his other leg was asleep making it so he was straddling the other boy. Izuku blushed even harder trying to climb over but couldn't as Shoto started to wake up.

Shoto sat up, not realizing Izuku was on top of him and he wiped his eyes. He pinched the eyes where they were closest to his nose to get the sleep out.

He opened his eyes, not believing his eyes and having an awakening of his sexuality perfectly now. Izuku sat on top of him with his legs on either side and Izuku didn't know it, but a surprisingly lewd face on him.

"Wha - what are you doing on me?" He questioned.

"I - uh, was t - trying to climb over to turn off m - my alarm b - but it turned off by itself, I'm sorry, I'll get off now!" He turned to get off of Shoto when without thinking, Shoto put his hands on Izuku's hips and looked him deep in the eyes.

Izuku looked back intensely and leaned in with Shoto doing the same thing. They both closed their eyes, preparing for the kiss when their eyes flew open from the alarm going off again.

Shoto groaned as Izuku quickly got up and off of him to turn off the alarm. "I - I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen! I'll go out for my run now!" Izuku said as he rushed into the bathroom.

Man, was Shoto mad. Why was Izuku so cute? This truly was an awakening of his sexuality and how he feels towards Izuku. Seeing him on top of himself with that look on his face was life threatening. How could someone be so cute and, well, sexy? He could feel a bulge growing in his underwear and he internally cried out at the feeling.

Izuku got out of the bathroom with his shoes on already and went out the door not even muttering a word to Shoto. What would he do now? Izuku won't even talk to him right now. He needed to talk to someone, but who?

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero?

Bakugou?

Then he got it.

The girls.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Shoto happened to have Momo's phone number after getting to know her a bit so he texted her, asking to talk to her and the other girls about something personal. Of course, being the nice girl she was, she said yes.

And of course, to be there in ten minutes.

So here he was, rushing over to the girls dorm with Mineta truly wishing he was Shoto at this moment.

When he opened the door he saw the main room was filled up with all of the girls. Some were sitting on the couch, others were standing and some where sitting on the ground.

He walked in and closed the door behind him. "Uh, hello." He said in his normal tone.

Everyone said hello back with a smile on their face, waiting to hear the tea.

"Do I just," Shoto pointed at the ground, "Sit?"

"Oh no, no, no!" Hagakure said, rushing over to get a seat.

"You'll sit here" Momo said to him.

Shoto quickly sat down as they waiting to hear what his problem was. "So," Mina started, "Spill the tea! What's up!" She giggled at the words she got off the internet and from the rest of the Bakusquad.

"Well, um. Basically, Izuku has been having these dreams - " He started but was cut off by Ochaco

"He let's you call him Izuku?" She asked.

"Yeah, we decided it would be best if we call each other by our first names. So he has been having these dreams - more like nightmares really, and I've been helping him out by sleeping with him. Not that way! More like when he has these nightmares I go over and comfort him." Shoto looked up to see if they were following along and they all looked so invested in his story, so he continued.

"But lately whenever we would go out on weekends or work on out project it feels like I'm growing closer to him and not in a friend way, and uh, this morning something really happened."

"When I woke up Izuku was reaching to hit his alarm off but the problem was, he was straddling me and when I sat up, not realizing he was there, he looked at me with, well, a lewd looking face."

He finished his story off and the girls stayed quiet. He was worried he said something wrong but when Tsuyu spoke up, he felt better.

"Well I would definitely say you're in love, Todoroki." She said, letting out a little ribbit after. Everyone nodded and turned to him. He certainly knew he grew some feelings for Izuku, but love?

"W - what do I do about it?" He asked, getting a bit anxious now.

"Well you could start with acknowledging your feelings and acting on them a bit more when you feel comfortable." Jirou stated, "You could also act like this morning didn't happen so you could become more comfortable with him, but don't completely forget it, you obviously liked it."

Once again, the other girls nodded. Shoto fidgeted with his watch and looked at the time. Sure enough, Izuku would be getting back soon enough and they had to work on their project, weekend or not.

"Thank you, all of you. I may come back again gor more advice or to say some good news." Shoto spoke as he started to leave.

"Don't worry Todoroki! We'll be your wingwomen!" Mina yelled and Shoto turned around and waved.

Well this could be awkward, he thought as he headed back to his and Izuku's room.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.