- part 7 -

sexual content ahead.

didn't spell check either, sorry. i'll spell check tomorrow in the morning. it's late for me.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Izuku had a pretty nice run. He got to see Kacchan again, which was becoming a daily thing where they talked about their quirks, how life was going and most importantly, Eijirou.

"He just is so oblivious and nice so he doesn't understand half of the flirting I send to him, but when he does understand it, he gets so flustered and it makes me fall even deeper." Katsuki said earlier that morning.

Now, Izuku was back at the room waiting for chaos to come through the door, following Shoto.

He wasn't coming back for awhile so Izuku decided to take a shower and get the filth from the run off.

The distance between his bed and the bathroom was a short walk and boom. He was there, going very quickly and quietly to take off his clothes with the shower already on.

Izuku always had loud showers. Not like noises, but in his head he always had thoughts running through his head. Today it just happened to be what happened this morning.

He could still feel the imprint of Shoto's waist around his thighs and squirmed. Izuku wanted to get Shoto out of his thoughts but they kept flooding his mind.

Shoto with his hands on Izuku's waist, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Kissing Izuku's neck with his ear as close to the small boy's mouth as possible, trying to hear every soft moan come out of them. Or maybe the thought of Shoto slipping his dick inside of him was the pushing point to where Izuku looked down and noticed that his dick was standing up straight, just waiting to be touched.

Izuku let out a blissful moan when he first but his hand over the tip, letting it slide up and down.

He kept on moaning out at the wonderful feeling of being touched and in his mind Shoto was in front of him, also naked with his hand there instead of Izuku's.

"Sh - Shoto, ah," he murmured under the loud noise of the splashing water.

It wasn't enough, he needed more.

Something, he needed something.

His hand made its way around to his lower back and went lower, until he reached and area that had been untouched for the longest time. Izuku let out a shiver through his body as he tried to enter his finger but it wouldn't work, so he quickly took some of Shoto's body wash and put some on one of his fingers and it slid right in.

Izuku quietly moaned out through the other hand that was holding the bottle no to long ago covering up his mouth.

He decided that the one finger wasn't enough so he got some more body wash and stuck another one in, starting to scissor himself open.

"Ah, Shoto... Don't stop," Izuku kept moaning out at the other boy who was unfortunately coming back to the room. Shoto walked in to their room and immediately heard the shower on, knowing that Izuku was in there. He set his stuff down and, in complete silence except for the shower, heard Izuku call his name.

Shoto went in to make sure Izuku was okay but when he went in, he saw Izuku standing there, leaning against the wall with his face scrunched up in pleasure because of the now three fingers sliding in and out of him.

"Ngh, faster... Please," he moaned again and Shoto quickly his out of his sight, deciding what he should do.

Go out of the room or satisfy him?