- part 8 -

lowkey sexual content for the second time in a row

"Hey Bakugou?" Eijirou asked the other boy who was across the room, "Can you help me with this math problem? I don't understand the equation."

"Yeah of course Kiri, what part don't you understand?" Katsuki said as he walked across the room to Eijirou, who was sitting in a chair that was with the desk they had.

See, as Katsuki had said to Izuku, Eijirou was quite oblivious. But that didn't mean he didn't have his own crush on Katsuki.

Katsuki wasn't really closeted, it was more like ask him and he'll tell you. Eijirou was closeted but in a 'Oh crap, I almost made a gay joke' way. The bakusquad knew that Eijirou isn't straight and the reason he didn't tell anyone was because he felt scared. The fear of rejection.

Unlike what his mind thought, his parents would be completely fine with his sexuality no matter what it was, they loved him for him. So did all of his classmates.

But the thought of rejection stayed in his mind, always holding him back.

Katsuki got him out of that mindset lately. It made him feel free, like he could do anything. When Katsuki made him not fear what could happen, he got a little too ambitious sometimes. Like the one time he was training against Katsuki and he almost got a good hit in, but last second when he didn't realize it, Katsuki softly moved to grab his hands and pin him down to the ground. Little did Katsuki know that he was subtly grinding on Eijirou.

"Hey, do you get the problem now?" Katsuki asked, pulling Eijirou out of his mind.

"I uh," he turned to look at Katsuki but when he turned, his nose hit Katsuki's since he was so close. "I, well. No, I wasn't listening." He admitted.

Katsuki gently placed his hand on Eijirou's thigh. So gentle that Eijirou didn't even notice until he could feel every hair on his body stand up straight.

"How could I help you out with that?" Katsuki said to him, leaning even closer until their lips were basically touching.

"You could, I dunno, kiss me?" The last part was mumbled so Katsuki could hear it, but he wanted Eijirou to proudly state it, like the man he was.

"What did you say? You'll need to speak up a bit." Katsuki nagged him.

"I said, kiss me." Eijirou basically yelled at Katsuki in embarrassment. Katsuki chuckled and moved less than an inch and his lips were planted straight on Eijirou's.

The warmth of their lips being on each other filled them, making the two boys calm and happy.

Soon enough, Katsuki pulled his lips away to look at Eijirou, who wanted to continue, and simply put them back on him.

Eijirou wanted more. He needed more. He stood up swiftly, then pushed Katsuki onto the chair so he could straddle him. Putting one leg on either side of Katsuki in the weirdly big chair, he slotted his lips against Katsuki's while pushing his hips down onto the boy underneath of him.

Katsuki let out a growl and dug his fingers into Eijirou's thigh, hopefully leaving a mark to signify he was there. Of course, Eijirou had to wear those damn shorts that showed off a bit too much. He felt the need to put marks because when they worked out today, he could see other boys in the room eying him up and down. Katsuki wouldn't take that.

Instead of bruising up Eijirou's pink lips he decided to gently pull up his shirt. "Is this okay?" He asked, looking up at Eijirou.

"Oh yes, please." Eijirou said back to him. His shirt was taken off and Katsuki left dozens of dark purple bruises along his chest. Once in awhile, Katsuki would pinch Eijirou's nipple, making him let out a loud moan in pleasure.

Constant whimpers came out of Eijirou's mouth, begging for release as Katsuki kept on torturing his chest. "P - please Katsuki, do something else."

Katsuki smirked. "Like what?" He pushed his hips up against Eijirou's and spoke again, "You want me to let you come?"

"Y - yes, please." Eijirou begged him as he pushed his own hips against Katsuki's, gaining a rhythm. Both of the boys were feeling these new emotions sparking in them, lighting a bigger fire that had to burn out eventually.

Underneath of the red-headed boy, Katsuki started to pull down his own sweatpants along with Eijirou's shorts to make it so that they had less clothing between them. "Ha, yeah, you like that? The feeling of my dick being closer to you? Yeah, you do, don't you?"

Eijirou nodded furiously in response, "It feels really good." He said back while clawing at Katsuki's boxers. Katsuki gently took Eijirou's hands off of him and put them around his neck and continued to kiss him while pulling down both of their boxers, exposing each other. He put his hand on his own dick and grabbed Eijirou's as well, pushing them together and the motions made Eijirou grab onto Katsuki even harder. Eijirou could only say incoherent murmurs mixed with moans as the other boy continued his movements.

"I'm getting close, are you baby?" Katsuki asked him. He took the words right out of Eijirou's mouth and he nodded at Katsuki's question as he couldn't hold it in anymore and came all over his chest and Katsuki's shirt. Soon after him, the blonde also came into his hands.

They both breathed heavily, trying to catch their breath. "T - that was amazing" Eijirou said to Katsuki.

"Do you wanna continue your homework?" He asked Eijirou.

"Yeah, why not. Can we clean up first?"

"Of course, Eijirou."