- part 2 -

Izuku woke up first to look over at the still sleeping Shoto, who looked very peaceful when he was sleeping and he didn't have his natural stern face.

He blushed, knowing that he was the only one up at this time of day. Since it was the weekend, everyone else would be sleeping. But Izuku... he always got up early to go for a run at six.

Maybe Kacchan will be running. He thought to himself. Him and Katsuki got on a natural level of respect throughout the year and brought them to not be bully and victim, but more as just rivals.

Izuku got up and put on his red shoes, as always and was careful of how much noise he was making. Waking Shoto would be trouble and he looked so peaceful Izuku didn't want to anyways.

The green haired boy got up and unlocked the door, keeping his key in his pocket and went out to run.

Halfway through Izuku's run, he heard a voice behind him and gaining footsteps coming closer.

"Hey, Deku!" Katsuki said.

Izuku turned around to look at him. "Oh hey Kacchan! What's up!"

They started to walk together along the path from the school to the dorms. "I didn't want to wake dumb hair up so I decided to come for a run."

A light blush came across Katsuki's face and the light of the morning it brought out so Izuku could see it.

"So, is Kirishima a good dormmate?" Izuku asked.

"Y - yeah. He, uh, is really sweet and nice to me even though I was a jerk to him at the sports festival." Katsuki stuttered out his words, feeling his heart start to race and grow harder, pumping blood faster.

They got to the front of the dorms and Izuku turned to look at Katsuki. "You know, if you find him interesting, then maybe be a bit nicer to him. See what happens!" He smiled and walked inside with Katsuki following after him, smiling.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Izuku got back into his and Shoto's dorm around
seven and decided to take a quick shower.

When he got out, Shoto was sitting up, rubbing his eyes as they landed on Izuku's bear chest. He didn't have a shirt on because he completely forgot about bringing a spare set of clothes to wear for the day.

Shoto blushed and turned away at the sight. Izuku's slightly toned back from the run earlier today had a few droplets of water on it. His muscles didn't fit his body very well. He had pale, smooth thighs and a waist that was more feminine.

Shoto tried to turn away from the beautiful sight before him, but couldn't. When Izuku turned around and saw that Shoto was awake, a bright smile blossomed onto his face.

"Hey Todoroki! How did you sleep!" Shoto slightly shifted, feeling his erection grow as he started to take in the front of Izuku which was even better than the back.

Izuku noticed Shoto's eyes slowly move down and he blushed, running back into the bathroom to change.

While Izuku was getting changed, Shoto decided to do the same thing, getting changed into a plain blue shirt and matching adidas sweatpants.

The smaller boy came out into their dorm in his regular white shirt and some black sweatpants that were also adidas. During Izuku's internal and external struggle of putting his shoes on, Shoto thought now may be a good time.

"Hey Midoriya?" He asked and Izuku gave a bit of a nod with his tongue stuck out in concentration.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?"

Izuku finished tying his shoes and looked up. "O - of course, Shoto!"

They both smiled, Izuku breaking into a big smile and Shoto letting a small smile out.

"So," Izuku started, "Where do you wanna go?"

"How about the café in the city? It's really pretty there." Shoto suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go there!"

Izuku grabbed the key to the dorm and lead the way as they started walking to the café.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.