4

'Oh, It's just not fair that
I'm lost in your warmth
That I just can't breathe
Just can't breathe'

•••

Present time
Isabella - 22 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

As soon as I entered my bus there was cheering and clapping. I looked up and smiled. My whole crew was standing there smiling and clapping for me.

"Good job Isabella"

"Nice work"

"You were great, like always"

"You did amazing once again, kid" I herd scooter say and I laughed

"Thanks Scott" I smiled genuinely

"It was and amazing show"

I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear before.
I turned my head around almost giving myself a whiplash.

"Justin?"

My voice crack. Tears pricked at my eyes. My breathing got ragged. Everyone else slowly left the bus.

"Give him a chance" scooter whispered in my ear and left as well. It was just me and Justin.

"Isabella" Justin grinned with tears in his eyes. He took a step closer to me. I didn't step back. I was in shock

"I missed you" He whispered

"I- ... what? I don't-" i spoke. I was confused. My heart was beating faster than normal. I felt like I couldn't breath.

Justin came closer to me. He was just an arms length away from me.

"Isabella.." Justin said

"Jus.." I couldn't breath. God, it was so hard to breath. I felt blackness around my eyes. I can't breath! Last thing I know, I was being surrounded by blackness and strong arms wrapped around me and i smelt the musky scent of his cologne.

******************************************

Present time
Justin - 22 years old

"Jus.." her angelic voice whispered before her eyes flickered and she breathed and fainted. I caught her in arms enveloping her small body.

"Isabella?!" I said

"SCOOTER" I shouted

The door of the bus opened and in barged scooter

"What whats - oh my god Isabella!" He got worried. His face was pale. He took Isabella from my arms and laid her down on the bed.

"Bring some water NOW" Scooter said and ran to kitchen.

"Here" I handed the glass of water to scooter.

What happened to my Isabella?

******************************************

Present time
Isabella - 22 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

"Isabella. Isabella wake up!" I heard a voice speak urgently.

"Hm.. what.." I whispered. My voice was low and my head was pounding. Everything was fuzzy. I saw scooter standing there with a worried look on his face.

"You fainted Isabella" scooter sighed

"What? Again?" I sighed

"Yes. I talked to your doctor again. He said it shouldn't happen again otherwise you-" Scooter cut himself off when he realised the other presence in the room. I turned and saw Justin standing there. Tears pricked at my eyes again and I turned around.

"Otherwise what Scooter? What's happening to Bella?" Justin asked confused and frazzled

"N-nothing you need to know about" I said still not making eye contact. Scooter had left the room once again.

"And dont call me that. You lost that privilege a long time ago" I said and Justin sighed. He went to say something but I cut him off.

"Why are you here?" I spoke fast finally making eye contact with him.

"I came to see you Isabella.." he said his eyes tearing up.

"Well you saw me. Now please leave me alone" I said turning away and fighting back new tears.

"But Bella..." Justin sighed

"PLEASE JUST GO" i cried

"If you want me to live then GO" i sniffled

"What do you mean 'want you to live' Bella I don't under-" Justin ranted

"Just go please" I sniffled

"Okay. But remember one thing Bella.." he said before opening the door.

"I love you and always have and always will" he whispered as a lone tear fell down his cheek. He turned around and left. Just like the first time. Just like everyone else.

He left

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•<~ To Be Continued ~>•