11

'I won't point any fingers
I won't say it was you
I let life take its time
Any time you see the truth' - tRuTh by Zayn Malik.

Present time
Justin - 22 years old

Justin's P.O.V

"I'm ready." I heard Isabella ask me. I sighed and turned around. She was dressed in the hospital gown and my face showed nothing but urgent ness and worry.

Today was the day of her surgery. I'd spent about 3 weeks in the hospital with Bella. Scooter and the whole crew was here. Taylor was here. Ariana was here. And My parents were here too. Bella's surgery would only take about 2 hours and then She'd stay in the hospital for about 2-3 weeks depending on her state and what happens.

As She got out of the bathroom where she was changing, She saw everyone outside waiting for me.

"Hey guys." She said and everyone looked up. Everyone's eyes were filled with worry. They knew... I knew.. she knew. One wrong move during the surgery... and Bella could die. They're dealing with a heart. A broken one at that.

"I'll be fine, you guys don't need to look so worried." Bella giggled. My mom, went up to Isabella

"Don't you dare give up on us." She sobbed hugging her tight. Bella hugged her back.

"Miss Monte. Are we ready?" I heard the doctors voice. I pulled back from the hug and turned to doctor and nodded. As Isabella got inside the room everyone basically stood near the door.

"The surgery will only take two hours and if we have no complications it should go well. Wish us luck. Thank you and don't fret." The doctor said to everyone and went inside.

Before the doctor could fully close the door I sneaked and peek and saw the doctors putting a mask on bella's face as she drifted off to sleep. Only one thought played on everyone's mind those 2 hours.

Don't die on us Bella.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Present time
Justin - 22 years old

Justin's P.O.V

Everything was going peacefully it seemed until there was a loud beeping sound from the room Bella was in. Everyone looked up form the clammy hands and a look of fear crossed our eyes. I neared the door and tried to look but no such luck. The beeping noise lowered
Suddenly a doctor came out with a sympathetic expression.

"What's happening to Bella?" I quickly asked

"Well. It seems that the weak part of Ms Monte is not cooperating. It's like she doesn't have the will to live anymore. We're trying everything. Trust us." He said and rage suddenly overtook me and I held the doctor by his collar.

"I swear if Bella dies, I will sue you!" I screamed at him.

"Justin. Let him go!" I heard my mother say. Suddenly we heard panting from bella's room and the beeping sound came back. I threw the doctor away from me and rushed to bella's room.

"Sir you cannot-" the nurse started to say but I pushed her aside and rushed to my Bella who was sweating and panting her eyes still closed.

"Bella. Bella baby please." I said shaking her arm. Her heart rate kept slowing down.

"Bella no.." I cried the tears spilling on her cheek. I slowly kissed her puckered lips and cried not caring if the doctors could see.

Suddenly her heart rate picked back up. Everyone looked at the heart machine. It was going back to its normal pace. Everyone sighed in relief as the doctors rushed back to go on with the surgery and pushed me out of the room.

I sat down on the floor outside with my head in my hands.

"Is she okay?!" Mom asked me.

"Her h-heart rate s-slowed d-down. But then it came back up. I don't know what h-happing to B-Bella" I cried as my mother made me Lena onto her shoulder. I was a 22 year old crying in his mother's arms about his liver who was about to die. But I didn't care.

I just wanted Bella back in my arms

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiiiiii! I'm leaving you on like a cliffhanger. Haha I'm so evil. Is Bella gonna survive or is this the end for Jella? Hehe :)
-Taylor💋