14

'A successful recovery
I pray for us at night.' - Justin Bieber

Present time
Isabella - 22 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

"I have never seen a case like this. Miss Monte, you have made a full recovery!" The doctor said and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Sir. You just need to sign these papers and then you are free to go home." The doctor smiled and Justin nodded as the doctor handed him a pen and a small stack of papers.

After signing the papers I changed into the clothes that Justin had got for me from home. It felt good to be in my own clothes again. (Outfit above^^^)

"Ready to go?" Justin asked me after signing the papers.

"Yes please get me out of here!" I groaned and Justin laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Present time
Isabella - 22 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

"You guys are the sweetest. Thank you." I said as I put every congratulations on your recovery! gift in the corner of my room. (We are in the tour bus still)

"Hey. Can we got our somewhere today? I really do not feel like staying inside right now." I asked Justin and Taylor as soon as everyone was out of my room.

"Sure. Just for an hour because the doctor said no exerting yourself for about 4-6 weeks." Justin's said I nodded.

"Yay. Let's go." I said and dragged both of them outside.

*

TMZ

Singer, Isabella Monte seen hanging with Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber at The Grove today. This is Monte's first appearance after she was rumoured to be hospitalised. Bellanators rejoice, is Isabella Monte finally back in business?

"Are you gonna reveal the stuff to the public yet Bells?" Taylor asked me, munching on a cracker.

"I think Scooter is working on an appearance for me on the Ellen show. I don't know." I shrugged. "And stop eating. You're gonna clean out our fridge!" I said slapping her hand that was reaching for the piece of cake inside the fridge.

"Meanie." Taylor pouted before her phone rang.

"I'll get that." She said and ran out of the kitchen. I sighed. I'm so bored.

"Hey Isabella." I heard.

"Oh hey Scoot." I smiled

"Ok so you have an interview with Ellen tomorrow so be ready for that." He said and his eye fell onto the almost empty fridge. "And please tell Taylor to stop trying to clean out our fridge!" He grunted before leaving the room and I laughed.

Liked by arianagrande, justinbieber and 37,383,728 others isabellamonte I'm back my bellanators!!! Stay tuned for the Ellen show tomorrow 😜

isabellamonte I'm back my bellanators!!! Stay tuned for the Ellen show tomorrow 😜

View 27,838 comments

bellas1fan_ YAYYYYY IM SO HAPPY 😭😭

Isabellaisabella FRICK OMG yay 😭😭😭

arianagrande ma bestie looks so cute. Marry meeeee ❤️😭❤️😜

_hellobellao_ SHES BACK 😭😭😭

montewwww oh great here comes the fuckin devil 🙄

taylorswift ^ bish shut your big mouth befire i get it sealed. In fckin gold.

taylorswift MAAAA WIFEYYYYY!!!

TAYBEL- ^^ TAYLOR IS A SAVAGE

Jella111 has no one noticed that Justin liked bella's post. #JELLA?

jellaisbae I JUST REALISED ^ #JELLA?

Load more comments ...