9

'You said you love me, I said I loved you back
What happened to that, what happened to that
All your promises, and all them plans we had,
What happened to that, what happened to that?' - Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez

Present time
Isabella - 22 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

"What symptoms are you having?" The doctor asked as I layer in the uncomfortable hospital room. After yesterday's confrontation with Justin, he quickly whisked me to the hospital this morning so I could get treatment. He was the only on here with me right now. Scooter was making some arrangements for my tour since I'd be gone for a while and Taylor was dealing with some of her own problems but she'd be coming later.

"Uhh a little bit of chest pain and mostly dizziness and fainting." I answered the doctor.

"Ok and.. When did these symptoms begin?" He asked

"Sometime during April. So about 7 months ago" I answered and Justin squeezed my hand.

"Does your pain radiate to any other parts of your body?" The doctor asked

"No" I sighed

And so on the doctor kept asking me questions like "Does your pain momentarily increase with each heartbeat?" , "What words would you use to describe your pain?" , "Does exercise or physical exertion make your symptoms worse?", "Are you aware of any history of heart problems in your family?" , "Are you being treated or have you recently been treated for any other health conditions?" And "Have you ever been diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)?"

"Thanks for your time today Ms Monte. We'll see when we can schedule your surgery. You don't seem to be in that bad of shape. You were brought here just in time" the doctor smiled and left the room. I sighed and Justin sat on the edge of the bed again.

"You tired?" Justin asked me

"A little" I said

"You should rest" Justin said and I laid down on my bed. Justin lowered it back down from sitting position and made his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked timidly

"Uh.. outside.. you need to rest..?" He said raising his eyebrow, obviously confused.

".. d-don't leave" my voice cracked and his face softened as he made his way to my hospital bed and sat down on the edge.

"Sleep." he whispered as I closed my eyes and he held my hand.

"I'm not leaving you. Not again"

******************************************

10 months ago
Isabella - 21 years old

Isabella's P.O.V

"Justin. Justin. Justin wake up please" I cried as I held Justins hand tightly.

Justin had gotten into a very fatal accident. He was driving to the studio when this huge jeep bolted in front of him and Justin stopped his car so that no harm would go to the man and the family in the car. But unfortunately, he caused himself harm. Because he pushed the brakes suddenly, the car stopped and tilted backwards thrice crashing into a large metal pole. The pole hit Justins. Justin was fine now. But he was in deep coma.

The doctor said he could wake up whenever. 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, 10 years, it depended on him. So here I was. Exactly 5 weeks after Justins accident, still begging him to wake up. The doctor also told me that he could hear me but he voiding respond to me in any way.