35. Someone is back

Queen Pov
It's been a week since yung truth or dare and Alex and Sam's date. Those two have gotten more close, and what I mean by that they are literally all over each other. *sighs*. The kings and the dragons still consider each other enemy. To be honest I don't really get why their blood boils whenever they see each other. Can't they just get a long? Ahhhh They all pisses me off.

I'm in class and today is more annoying than any other day. Everyone has been talking about the new students. What is this? Do these people really think that my university is a fucking high school? Well it does seems like a fucking high school. Isn't this suppose to be a university for all the mature people? But everyone seems to be airhead. I heard they also took the business studies class. So there's a chance that they might be doing the same thing as ours. Sometimes I get separated from my friends and the boys as we all have our own dreams and job that we want to get. But they are times that I get paired up with one of them. Ice and I have three class together so far. 

Ahhhh may new students na naman!
sabi ni hailey habang ng iisip kong sino yung transfere namin. Why does she want to know? It doesn't really matter

Scar do you know who they are?
Tanung ni nathalia sa akin wait what? They? So not just one person?

Wait they?
Cold na tanung ko kay nathalia napa taas naman sya nag kilay. I'm not kidding. I don't know about the new students and plus I don't know kong sino sila

Yes, and scar this is your freaking school.
Pabulong na sabi ni nathalia sa akin, ano naman kong school ko to? Wala naman akong pakialam sa kanila.

You don't know who's the new students? Takang tanung ni nekka. I just nod like it's nothing to me. Yes, it it's nothing to me but it's just so weird because this year, a lot of students are transferring.

Seriously?
Shock na sabi ni hailey more like tanung. Do you guys know why they are acting like that? Simple because I am the queen and I always know everything. Well except for this

Relax, I don't give a fuck about the new students and you guys know that I won't pay any attention about stuff that isn't related to me
cold na sabi ko sakanila.

Queen you are being too carefree. This is your university. If you understand that then you know.
Nathalia said trying to lecture me. Yeah yeah. What ever. It's not like—- wait what?!!! This could be a troublesome. What if one of the elite tens are transferring here? Almost everyone in here are gangsters, martial arts, assassins, or mafias. Yes we all provide high quality teaching for those who want to improve their skills. My university and the Mafia organisation decided to make this a special class optional. Therefore you get your license and your deploma in here. There's no other university who have this kind of subject. Not to mention we have a very good teachers in here.

Today we have new students wanting to join our business class. Please welcome them.
sabi nang prof and let the new students in. But I am really surprised ng nakita ko yung cousin ko and her friends.

I am Raven Lee. Nice to meet you all.
Naka smile na sabi ni Raven. Since when did she get friendlier and learnt how to smile? But she got a strong aura. My face turned into an angry but curious face. But most importantly when did she get back in the Philippines? I haven't seen here for quiet a bit. Last time I saw her was probably 3 years ago? But Raven is the girl who loves music. But she's not cold she's not obnoxious either. She's just normal, but she is extremely shy and now look at her. Full of confidence which is good for her.