25. Queen vs the Queen of Clowns

After I drunk my medicine. The door bell rings. I know one of them is going to get it. So I stayed in my room and press the button to make us all nerds. After that I went downstairs when the boys went in.

"Where is Scarlet?"
Cold na sabi ni Ice.

"Why are you guys here"
mataray na tanung ni hailey sa kanila

I just want to talk to scarlet
-Ice

"What do you want?"
I asked. He sighs in relief

"Scar, you don't have to race her, it's dangerous. Please I am begging you don't come tonight. Or she's going to humiliate you. I mean it Scar"

"So you would just make me look a coward? I appreciate you caring and all but no. I am going to that damn race whether you like it or not."

"No. you're not going!"

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"
I asked and that made him stop.

"I'm just trying to help and I am, umm manliligaw mo. So, I have the right thing to tell you what to do if you're in danger"

"Yea but you ain't my man. Therefore I can do whatever I want without you or anyone telling me what to do. Even if you are. You have no place to tell me what to do either. Also, I don't give a single fuck if mang manliligaw kita. So, if you don't want me to reject you right here and now then you better stay out of my way."

"Fine! Do whatever you wanna fucking do!"
Inis nyang sabi at umalis na. He went inside his car and the rest of the crew followed him.

"Scar, that was way too harsh."
Nathalia said and then went to the garage. I looked at the rest of the crew and they all look kinda disappointed and then followed Nathalia. I didn't said anything to any of them. Yea I guess I went over board but I was right.

————————————
~ Racing Field at the School Academy

We are here. All the crowds are so loud. Beautiful cars and Motor bikes are everywhere. My name and that bitch is in the tv screen. Most people are bidding of WHOS going to win. My friends and I aren't really in a good mood right now. But they all still followed me as a sign of respect. As we were walking around I saw her, looking at me smiling like an idiot. I smirk. What a cocky bitch. I changed into my gear and pick a car. This one, she's the gorgeous out of then all. The appearance might not be perfect but her in-gage is fast and beautiful as heck.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen!! Today there is an exciting event that is going to happen tonight! A nerd who accepted Ms Collin racing challenge!! Haha isn't it wonderful?! (Crowds are cheering) Welcome Miss Scarlet and Miss Collin! May the best driver wins!!" Masayang sabi ng MC. I drive my car in the racing field. I can see Collin is already there. She looked at me and then the car and she laughed.

"What the hell id Scarlet doing??! Is she nuts?!"
Inis na Sabi ni Ice

"Yeah, the car looks so bad and it doesn't look fast at all. Just what are you doing Scar!?"
Sabi ni Sam.

"Are you sure she's going to be okay?!"
Tanung ni Zach

"Yeah I reckon she will. She won't choose a crap car if it's useless."
Hailey said.