28. The past

Nathalia Pov

Pag ka alis ni Dylan and Scar, the boys looked at us with their confused face. Well, can't really blame them after what they saw. A nerd tried to kill someone. People are starting to gossips about what just happened and they have a new nickname for Queen. The Freak nerd, ugh what a bunch of idiots, if only they know who they are trash talking right now.

What the fuck just happened?!
- Nathan

And why the fuck did Dylan called Scarlet Princess? The fuck!
-Alex

And why was she staring at you guys coldly? Did you guys fight or what?
-Zach

Why was she acting like that? She was soo mad at Hailey when she tried to stop her but when Dylan did it she stopped. Like wtf is going on between those two?? - Luke

Do they have any special relationship together???
-Ice said in an angry voice but he tries to hide it

Iisang tanung lng muna huh. Wag masyadong atat. Slow down with the questions gosh!
-Sam

okay but answer our questions now. We want to know.
-Alex

Alright, kong ano man ang relasyon nila Dylan and scar, sa amin nlng yun okay. We have no right to say anything without her permission or she's going to be extremely mad and we are going to be in a lot of trouble.
- Nekka said and made the boys more even confuse

Why can't you say it? Ng liligaw kaya dito si Ice sa kanya, we have the right and deserve to know the truth of what's going on between those two. He can't just wait for her forever.
sabat namn ni luke

Oi mokong pangit, it's none of your business. We're not telling you why we can't and what's going on between those two. We don't have the right to say anything, if you really want to know then go ask Scarlet. She'll be the one answering your questions.
mataray na sabi ni hailey kay Luke

But I think you guys deserve to get an explanation of what just happened. Scar isn't exactly in a good mood today. Her temper is quick and hot today and that bitch just pissed her off even more. She's mad already, mad at us and that clown just have to ruin it all.
-Nekka said

Why is not in a good mood and mad at you guys?
Takang tanung naman ni Nathan

Because we forgot that it's Lucas 4th death anniversary and she have always been like this when it's Lucas death anniversary.
Seryosong sabi ni nathalia sa kanila

Who the fuck is Lucas? First there is Dylan and now there is another man.
Tanung naman ni luke sa amin

Ice Pov

Kinakabahan ako, I don't know why but malakas ang kutob ko na si lucas or si Dylan ang boyfriend ni scarlet. Ughh I don't know but I smell bad.

Lucas was Scar boyfriend.
seryosong sabi ni hailey. Whatttt? I don't know why but I feel angry and hurt. The girls look at me na parang ng sa sabi I am so sorry look. What the fuck are they feeling sorry for, the man is dead. Rest In Peace man but anyways.

WHAATTTTT!!!!
Sigaw ng apat dahil sa gulat.

You gotta be kidding me?
Shock na sabi naman ni nathan