Operation: T.H.E.-S.H.O.G.U.N.

Terribly
Huge
Enemy
Steals
Heap
Of
Gorgonzola
Using
Ninja

Credit in this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Willems, Guy Moore, & Quack Leard.

We see a keep off the grass sign and a machine lands on it. Numbuh 4 jumps out and get in a battle stance.

Numbuh 4: (runs through a line of people) Out of the way! Come on people. Move it or lose it! Step aside. Official kids next door emergency here. (Starts jumping on heads) Move, move, move, move. (She lands next to Numbuh 2 in the front of the line) Sorry I'm late Numbuh 2.

Numbuh 2: Where have you been? I had to give your place in line to someone else. (Points to blond girl)

Blond girl: Hi.

Numbuh 4: You what?!

Numbuh 2: You're not the only one excited about the grand opening of the all cheese restaurant. You better get to the back of the line before even more people show up.

Numbuh 4: I-I can't believe you! Fine! Maybe I'll find a real friend at the end of the line! (Starts leaving)

Numbuh 2: (laughing through saying) You actually believed me. Oh come on you know I'd never let someone take your place in line.

Blond girl: (sad) Aw. (Leaves)

Numbuh 4: You and your cruddy jokes. (Nervous waiter opens door) I outta put you in a figure-4 leg lock and twist ya till your lousy nee caps come… (sees waiter) Hey finally.

Waiter gets trampled as people enter.

Numbuh 4: It looks exactly like what I thought heaven would look like.

Numbuh 2: But with even more cheese. Where should we sit?

Numbuh 4: Hmm… (points in a direction) how about over…

Numbuh 2: (starts heading a different direction) This way. (Numbuh 4 fallows and they sit down)

Numbuh 4: I'm not so sure about this place. It's crawling with adults.

Numbuh 2: Don't worry. Everyone's here to just have some cheese and enjoy themselves.

Old Waiter: Hello voswa. I am Jauc. I will be your waiter tonight. (Hands them menus) May I suggest to you…

Numbuh 4: Cheese fries. I'll have the cheese fries.

Jauc: Uh… and did you want cheese with your fries.

Numbuh 4: Well duh. They're cheese fries right?

Jauc: Uh… 1000 apologizes but uh… we are out of the cheese.

Numbuh 4: Then I'll just have the mozzarella sticks.

Jauc: And uh... will Madame care for mozzarella in the sticks?

Numbuh 4: Yes. Mozzarella would be nice with my mozzarella sticks!

Jauc: At last Madame but we also are out of the mozzarella.

Numbuh 4: (slams head on table) You order Numbuh 2.

Numbuh 2: Ok. I'd like a nice big slice of cheesecake please.

Jauc: Would you like cheese in the cheeseca…

Numbuh 4: (on table grabs his shirt) Now just hold on a second bub. What kind of cruddy cheese joint is this anyways.

Jauc: I'm so sorry. Since the Cheese Shogun has arrived we have been forced to give him all of our cheese as tribute.

Numbuh 4: The Cheese Shogu- wha?