14

{Lie}
{verb}
{To make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.}

Red pov

I just sat here playing in Amanda's hair. Nessa the doctor assured me she would wake up soon. Ashanti was laying on my lap and watching Moana on Netflix. I guess she isn't that bad she's hella childish but she's not that bad.

I was staring at Amanda's face she looked distraught. Sometimes I wish I knew what she was thinking. But that's nearly imposssible because she hides her emotions so well. I never wanted to figure somebody out so bad. It hurts because she keeps leaving me in the dark. She would start to tell me something about herself but then she would just lock up and tell me the bare minimum. It's annoying because she knows so much about me but I really don't know much about her.

"Why won't you let me love you?" I whispered laying my head next to hers.

I jumped seeing tears start streaming down the sides of her face. I wiped them and she started thrashing and screaming. I jumped up and so did Ashanti.

I heard footsteps and Nessa walked in along with some other woman who looked like Ashanti.

"What's goin- oh my god." The other woman said and I watched as she went and stood next to me me looked over at Amanda. We all were but Ashanti was covering her ears and crying.

"Be careful Jace." Nessa told the woman as she was reaching down to try and comfort Amanda.

"I know what to do Nessa." She told her and Jace was gently rubbing her stomach.

"Stop what are you doing." I said not liking how she was touching her.

She ignored me and continued to rub her stomach. Amanda calmed down and she sat up panting. "I'll go get her water." Nessa said and ran off.

Amanda looked around and she looked between me and Jace before pulling Jace into a hug. I was shocked and hurt. Did she really just choose her over me. I stared at them hugging and then i looked over at Ashanti who was still covering her ears and crying.

I glared at Jace but she didn't notice because they were still just hugging. I went to grab her by the hair but Ashanti wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face into my neck. I could feel her tears soaking into my shirt but I didn't care. What I cared about was this random bitch hugging all up on what's mine.

I cleared my throat reminding them they weren't the only people in the room. Jace pulled away and they both looked up at me.

"Care to explain." I said impatiently glaring at Jace.

"Who are you?" Jace asked squinting her eyes at me.

"Red this is Monica." I scrunched my face up in confusion ain't this bitch name Jace.

"I don't understand. Nessa called you Jace." I said and Amanda looked confused also.

"Jace is what most people know me by Monica is my real name."

"I thought you were dead." I said making Amanda and Jace glare at me.

"You don't even know me so why would you think that?" Jace asked me.