imagine IV

"jENO YOU BETTER TELL US THE WHOLE STORY"

"TELL ME WHO IS IT"

"BITCH I KNOW NOTHING BUT TELL ME TOO"

it all happened when jeno accidentally tweeted on the wrong account, which resolves in him being strangled by donghyuck, mark and lucas.

( ignore timestamp lmao )

"i- cant breath-!" jeno manages to get the words out as donghyuck let him go

"i- cant breath-!" jeno manages to get the words out as donghyuck let him go. "sorry. now tell us, you got a new crush and you never told us?!"

jeno stares down to the floor. it's true, he never told anyone about his crush on jaemin. why? simple, donghyuck is so loud. if he told him, or even mark and lucas about jaemin, surely the news will spread.

"because then you will go everywhere telling people about him!" "no i won't!" donghyuck tries to defend himself but mark shakes his head. "babe, i'm sorry for saying this but he's kinda right tho.."

"what?! aww jeno cmon please tell me who is this guy you're talking aboutttt."

"it's no one!" "bullshit no one hey i want to know too!" lucas butts in after mark explains about the tweet. jeno shrugged and turns in front. "nope, i won't tell you guys."

"if you don't tell me i'll kidnap nal-ie." hyuck's voice startled jeno. his beloved cat comes in mind. he whips his body to hyuck and widens his eyes. "please don't." "then tell me who is it!"

jeno sighs. he rethinks, why did he even befriend this guys. he slowly lift his head and mutter something loud enough just for the three to hear.

"it's.. na jaemin."

+

"bRO HE'S COMING THIS WAY GO CONFESS."

it was the changing of period, jeno's gang are going to p.e and, well, unfortunately, jaemin and his friends are at the other end of the hall.

"shit." jeno mutters under his breath. jaemin is nearing him and the trio wouldn't shut up. when they almost pass each other, they become louder.

"hey what does it feel to have a crush?" "i wonder if he would be loved back." "cAN YOU KISS ALREADY."

jeno glances towards jaemin and saw the confused face of the boy. he shows a small smile, and jaemin replies back with a confused face. after they turned to the corner, he faces his friends with wide eyes.

"what was that?!" "what was what?" mark asks with monotone voice. "why are yall so loud?"

"well, we wanted him to notice you so yes you're welcome. he sMILED AT YOU DIDN'T HE." lucas squealed, his teeth shining brightly. jeno sighs but that doesn't hide the smile and the red across his cheeks.

"OOOOO HE'S BLUSHING NOW!" "good luck on him, jeno." jeno feels a pat on his shoulder and is meet by mark smiling at him with a fatherly look. jeno just smiled back. "oi don't steal what's mine." donghyuck immediately retracts mark's hand and hugs him protectively.

"what a spoiled brat." "i can hear you!"

it was the same situation, but this time jaemin was alone. they passed by jaemin, still being loud and jeno almost run away if not because of jaemin's grip on his arms.

jeno blinked once, twice before muttering out a "w-w-what?". jaemin chuckled and turns jeno to face him. mark, donghyuck and lucas were shocked too but they were more to excited. 

"so when will you ask me out?"

jeno really has to stop his wild mind.

//