imagine II

it was lunch period. jeno was walking with lucas meanwhile donghyuck and mark were bickering like they usually do behind them. the walk to the canteen doesn't seem too long but somehow, it does feel like that to jeno.

as they reached there, a mop of caramel hair popped in front of him and almost hit him. "oh, jeno! sorry i didn't see you there."

it took jeno all his will to not say "no it's okay you can fall on top of me if it means i can hug you" but instead he just said, "it's fine." jaemin flashed his bright smile and walked away with his group of friends. 

jeno put his hands on top of his heart that is beating crazily. lucas suddenly came beside him and watched jaemin go too. "man, jaemin is close to you? the pRETTY BOY???"

"shut up lucas. no we're not close. let's- let's just go."

jeno stands in line with his friends and took his tray of food to their usual table. without him realizing, he zoned out.

"nO CHENLE STOP I HATE THEM DSSJKCHJAJ" a screaming voice could be heard from the canteen. and jeno recognizes the voice, jaemin.

"chen- oof."

jeno feels his shirt is becoming wet and glances down. the part from his chest to stomach is wet. and it is because of the one and only.

"shit jeno i'm so sorry! chenle was messing around and i didn't check my surrounding- are you mad?" jeno couldn't think, whose brain could actually function properly if your cRUSH is talking to you??

"uhm no not at all. i can wash it myself i guess.." "let me do it." jeno was dumbstruck. 

and that's how they're in the toilet, jaemin trying hard to wash off the grape juice from jeno's white uniform. jeno can sense jaemin's frustration and holds the boy's hand.

"hey jaem? you don't have to clean it perfectly i can just get my mom to wa-" jaemin whips his head towards jeno, their face only centimeters close.

jeno wasn't sure what happened, maybe jaemin stumbled or what the fuck happened he didn't care, but right now, his lips are against jaemin's.

they are kissing.

"-no! LEE JENO I SWEAR IF YOU IGNORE ME ONE MORE TIME I'LL BURN YOUR F(X) ALBUM-"

"yEs YES IM HERE PLEASE DONT BURN THEM HYUCK."

"pft yeah f(x) are queens what are you expecting. now please eat your food rather than imagining your sad imagines of you and jaemin." 

"hyuck i love you but could you keep your fuckass mouth shut."

"my mouth pretty!" hyuck tried to fight back using english, mark interrupts. "hyuck, baby. mouth's adjective isn't pretty."

"oh canada."

//