Stephanie

~Started and Completed (11-10-18 or November 10th, 2018)~

Stephanie has been within the Batman family folds for well over three years, but she never thought in her wildest nightmares that the intruder alarm would be set off deep within the cave system.

It was bad enough the demon baby and Dick were both here, because God only knows Bruce and Dick were on the brink of another spat, and the baby still barely tolerates her.

It's not like it's her fault Dick ran off for years before Batman found her kicking ass as Spoiler and when she refused to quit she was handed the long-lost Robin title. That brought the pretty-boy back in no time, storming in like he still owned the place.

It's literally even less her fault Talia is so twisted and Damian was the byproduct. Why the demon baby had to come here a year ago and nearly kill her to the point Bruce handed her off to Barbara —the only sane and decent one in the family, besides Alfred of course. Cass wasn't too bad either, but she wasn't in Gotham often— and she became Batgirl instead.

It is also not her fault that when the intruders turn out to be two half-naked gods in mortal form that she shields her eyes and screams. It's not like Dick was any better off, anyway.

The first one —of whom her glance caught bulging muscles built like a brick shithouse, covered in enough scars to rival Bruce. To top it off he even has black hair— says something about a wolf and lamb, which makes no sense at all, before the second —who is a she despite what her body says, and is only up to the guy's shoulder. She also has black hair and is super pale, but muscular in a Dick sorta way— chimes in.

"I'm sorry for him," she says in a voice that is as smooth as honey. If Steph were to see her body and hear the voice without knowing her preferred pronouns, she wouldn't be able to tell her gender. "He meant to say he is Jason, and I am Tim. A pleasure to meet you all, but I'm afraid we seem to have a bit of a problem on our hands."

Steph, who is still covering her eyes —sue her Bruce, be disappointed some other time because now is not that time— would like to very much agree. Clothes might top the intrusion aspect at this point. Damian, bless his eleven-year-old view of life, stomps forward and raises, by the shink sound, his katana.

"You are trespassing, it is you who are the problem!" the kid barks.

Jason growls, but there's a musical hum under it. "You see," Tim says. "That is the problem, little Damian–" Wait...hold the hell up!! "But our home is just down that way, and has been for a long time."

Stephanie yanks her hand down to gape openly at the wrap-covered people. Jason is looking smug, if a bit angry, but Tim is nothing but a blank mask of perfection that rivals Bruce. "It would be you, Bruce Wayne, who is trespassing, I'm afraid."

Bruce looms forward without actually moving, although the man across from them is the same height, and the woman is just looking more and more amused if the look in her crystal blue eyes is anything to go by or the slight upturn of her lips.

"How do you know who we are?"

Tim's smile truly turns coy as she leans into Jason, who wraps his arm around her waist. "We know many things, but I am sad to say the location of Ra's al Ghul is not one of those." Stephanie feels her brain shut down for the second time since meeting these strange people. They're looking for who now!? "Would you be able to assist us?"