Enter: Jem

"''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:"

Name: Jem Sato ( Real Name: Emerald Sakamoto )

Age: 16 years old

Gender: Female ( but she would be mistaken as a dude )

Blood Type: B

Likes: Playing in her PSP, Drawing, Reading books ( published from watty xD ) Composing and Singing Songs, Cats, Sweets, Money ( Hey who doesn't like money? xD )

Dislikes: Seeing someone Cry, Being Alone ( The Ironicy of this :( you'll get what I meant as the story progresses on )

Social Status: Her family's rich, She's not ( She works lots of part-time jobs )

Eyes: She have gray eyes ( Although she always wear her glasses so its hard to see her eyes ) but somewhere along the line she'll wear icy-blue contact lenses

Hair: She has snow-coloured hair reaching her back but she would wear a dark-brown short hair wig with bangs parted to the right sometimes covering her eyes. In the middle of the story she'll be wearing a blue one

Personality: She was sweet and bubbly as a child but many things happened while growing up. After her psp broke, she became distant, lonely and bored. She could become cold and doesnt give a damn care about anything ( But with the host club I think she'll be back to being cheerful... well I hope so )

Childhood: She made MANY friends, ome of them were the hitachiin twins and she was the first to be able to tell them apart. They played together and had fun but she had to leave them for a reason ( you will find out why as you go along the story. )

-Jem has lots of rumors, bad rumors about him. But those were just good deeds that were tainted with bad impressions. She doesnt deny the lies making it worse. ( She really doesnt give a care =3= )

-She's a music scholarship grantee ( Granted that she composes and sings songs then it is pretty much obvious )

-She has a deep, tearful, sadful and shockening secret, well she has many secrets. But this one secret would cause a great impact to all of the host club members ( This... is something you'll have to find out along in the story )

All in all I guess that's all? Well then, I hereby declare you Jem Sato ( Emerald Sakamoto ) as the protagonist of this story... You may now Enter!

*le opens the door and got greeted by petals and lights*

Enjoy~

"''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:" "''▪.,;:"

Disclaimer: I dont own any of the host nor OHSHC related settings. I only own Jem ( Emerald ) and some of the few OC's that will enter in the near future