T W E N T Y

I like you Y/n. A lot

Finn POV
I stay there, quiet, trying to figure it out what she's thinking. My heart is racing and I'm sweating. She looks like she wants to say something but she can't. The more time pass by, the more nervous I get.

« Finn.... I-I... » She starts saying quietly. She look at me with a sorry face. Now I realize.

« You don't like me. » « Finn.. I » « No Y/n save it. Please » I feel my eyes watering. I leave the cabin and starts walking in the rain. My chest hurt and I feel sick. She doesn't like me.

« FINN WAIT! » I hear Y/n but I don't turn around. « NO Y/N I GET THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ME BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT. » I keep walking but faster. Now there is definitely tears coming out my eyes. Ugh. I hate crying. I Hear Y/n running and she is now beside me.

« Finn please. It's not that you are not g- are you crying? Omg Finn I'm so » « Y/n I said That I don't want to see you right now. Give me space please. »
I try to go faster but she gets in front of me and stop me.

« Finn just let me explain. Please. » I can't see her face. « Just Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I said that I didn't want to see you right now so just LET ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! GO AWAY!!!! I SAID GO AWAY!!! » Her eyes are watering and she tries to say something but she can't. It's better that way. I can't see her face. I just can't.

« GO AWAY!! GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!!! » I see Noah and Mia coming our way. I didn't even realize they were close. Noah take me in his arms and try to bring me away while Mia does the same with Y/n.

« YOU REALIZE WHAT I DID FOR TONIGHT??!! I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY AND I PREPARED ALL THIS FOR YOU. THE BEACH BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!! THE RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE THIS PLACE!!! MIA AND NOAH HELP ME SO THAT YOU CAME HERE TONIGHT. IT WAS THEIR DATE BUT THEY MADE IT OURS SO THAT I HAVE A CHANCE OF YOU SAYING YES BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE OTHERWISE. She looks at Mia like to ask her if what I'm saying is true. Tears are coming out her eyes but I don't even care anymore because I hurt so bad. I feel angry because she made me believe that there was a chance between us. I know she feels something too because of last time on the rock. But she keeps denied it.

« BECAUSE YOU ARE DENYING YOUR FEELINGS. ALL NIGHT YOU GAVE ME FALSE HOPE AND WERE ACTING LIKE WE WERE ON A DATE AND YOU REALLY HAD INTEREST IN ME!!! I ALWAYS WAS THERE FOR YOU. ALWAYS. HOW COULD YOU ACT LIKE THAT???! AND YOU KEEP DENYING YOUR FEELINGS. STOP WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LIKING YOU AND LET THEM IN YOUR LIFE!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU! I hate you » Noah hugs me and I cry in his arms and I hear Y/n sobs.

«I didn't wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry Finn. I will leave you space from now on.» She seems hurt and angry.»

«Im sorry Finn »
and just like that she leaves.

Y/n POV
Mia and me are back at my house. We are on my bed and I rest my head in her chest. I cried a lot but now I'm just a whole mess of mixed emotions and feelings. I explained to Mia the whole story. How we had fun and that he suddenly tells me he likes me.

« Mia I feel so bad. I should have known that he felt something for me. Now I ruined our friendship. »

« Y/n... it's not your fault. You can't force yourself to like someone. »

I ALWAYS WAS THERE FOR YOU. ALWAYS. HOW COULD YOU ACT LIKE THAT???! AND YOU KEEP DENYING YOUR FEELINGS. STOP WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLE NOT LIKING YOU AND LET THEM ENTER IN YOUR LIFE!!

Thinking about what Finn sais hurts. Is it really how he sees me?

« Do I really push people out of my life? » « What? Why do you say that? »
i look at Mia.

« Finn said that I should let people enter in my life... » « He was mad and hurt. I don't think he meant it. Don't worry about it. »

« I lost one of my best friend. I don't even know if he wants to see me again. And he is my only friend here. Oh what did I do? » I sob in Mia's arms.

« Thanks you Mia. For being here and be the best friend ever. » We hug. She smirk at me when we pull away.

« Do you want to hear how my date with Noah went? » « OMG YES!! that will cheer me up!! » « So when we were sure you couldn't see us, I asked Noah what he wanted to show me and he just kissed me. »

« OMG OMG OMG!!!! CONTINUE! »

« So, after we kissed, he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I said YES!!! » She looks at me all smiling while mine drops.

« Don't you think that this is all moving too fast? » Her smile drops too.

« What do you mean? » « Well... you two know each other for what? One month? This was your first date. You only talked online before. Are you sure you know him enough? Like to actually be his girlfriend. » I can see her eyes turn angry.

« Well Y/n it's not because it took forever to Finn to tell you how he felt that it should take that long for everyone! And it's not my fault if you are too blind to realize your feelings so that your relationship is a failure! »

I feel tears coming out of my eyes. Again.

« Wow. If that's how you see me I think you should leave. »

Her eyes softened and her mouth is open.

« Y/n... I'm sorry! That's not how I meant it! I'm sorry please forgive me! » « WELL HOW DID YOU MEAN IT?!! I have been crying for the last couple hours and all you find to say  is the same think that Finn said to me!! » I am hurt. Hurt that my best friend said those things.

« Look I'm sorry! I just got mad because of what you said but I know that you are only trying to protect me! »  I sigh.

« I forgive you. I don't want to loose someone else over a stupid argument. »   She nods.

« Before we close this subject.. I need to ask you something. And you have to be honest and tell me if you have any doubts. Are you sure you don't feel anything for Finn? »

« No. I don't feel anything for Finn. And I'm a 100% Sure. Believe me. »

« Okay. » « Lets forgot this argument okay? »

« Yes »