Chapter 1: Morning Sunshine

I hear my every morning alarm clock and my eyes slowly open awake.

I crawl out of bed and change from a onesie pajamas into a cherry printed T-shirt, dark blue high waisted jeans, Light blue jean jacket, White High Top Vans and brush my sort of tangled hair into cute waves.

I walk into the kitchen to see my auntie on the phone yelling about how there's no coffee and how she needs caffeine to start her day.

So at that moment, I decide to jog to my best friends house, Faith and I know her grandma's house is stocked full of coffee.

I walk outside then jog and see the yellow shining sun starting to rise from the ground. It fills the sky with mighty colors of red and splashed the clouds with endless rays of pink.

I'm close to Faith's house, I knock on the door and the door swings open to a sleepy Faith.

"Hiya," I say with morning excitement.

She yarns "Sup," she says as she follows me to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna steal some coffee before I go Donkey Kong crazy," I say as I grab a clean cup and pour some coffee for me.

"What about your auntie?" She asks, sleepily.

"Oh, she'll be fine," I roll my eyes and continue my sentence "She always finds a way to get her coffee."

I sip the warm, delicious vanilla coffee "Okay, thanks. See you in a few," I say, smiling as I walk out the door and walk the rest of the way to my auntie's house.

Then after I've had my coffee, I drop on my bed, put my ear plugs in and listen to Melanie Martinez - Pity Party.

After I get done listening to it twice, I receive a text message from someone I don't know on Instagram.

Unknown: You have powers too?

Does this mean you have powers as well?

I choose the "allow" button to let me text them back.

Unknown: Meet us behind the nearest pizza place.

What the hell? Can I get a name or something?

Us? There are more than just one person?

Well, shit, now I'm curious.

I text Faith automatically.

Of course my baby ass would want her to come along.

Me: I think there's more people who are like us. Should we check it out?

Faith: Hell yeah, I wanna know.

Me: Lol okay.

I slip my phone in my jeans and speed walk to Faith's grandma's house.

She's outside and we are walking side by side to the nearest pizza place.

"Hot damn, there are others like us? Are you sure?" she says.

"A unknown person texted me and I figured out maybe they are like us so I'm hoping they really are telling the truth," I spill.

"Are they bitchy?" she asks.

"I don't know yet," I say.

Soon we see the pizza place. We slowly walk behind it, aware of our surroundings.

We stand and wait.

Five minutes later

"Are you sure, they told you to meet up behind here?" Faith asks, confusion twisted in her face.

"Y-yes. I'm positive. They're probably on there way here now," I say, anxious about knowing.

Soon we see a bright flash that blinds our eyes and we get sucked into the darkness.

    _______________________________

We wake up, smothered together.

I kick as she screams "Pussies! Once I get outta here I'm gonna-"

We get dropped out and see a secret underground cave.

I look at the big body bag and at one girl with green eyes piercing through me.

"Where are we? What's going on? W-w"-

I shiver as Faith uses her

"Faith, don't," I say as she runs at the girl.

Faith uses her holographic gloves to have one knife in each hand and tries to stab her but the girl disappears and appears in a different spot.

From in front of me to behind me. I twirl around, getting a sense of things.

Faith is on the ground, feeling defeated.

"So you really are..." I stop my sentence, hoping she knows what I was about to say.

"Yeah," she eyes me and Faith.

"So you kidnap us?" Faith snaps.

"Also correct," she says and eyes me. "Check your friend," she warns.

I look at Faith and give her the "Play nice" look.

She rolls her eyes as a way of saying "Fine, whatever."

"So where are the others?" I ask.

"They're here," she says, then their are four new faces.

"Oh, uh hey," I say, surprised.

"I'm Sapphire. They can introduce you themselves," she says and walks away.

Well, that's fine.

I think.

Heyyyy, how was this chapter sorry it was long but I worked so hard on this, it hurt my heart lol

With love,
Plush