RETRIBUTION

SORRY IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE THE SECOND PART WAS KIND OF BUSY ANYWHO ENJOY :-).

Five years had passed since the night John Kramer lost all the love he had both of his wife and unborn son. John was walking down the street wearing a black and red hooded cloak he entered the exact alley where his loved ones were murdered and opened the abandoned warehouse door and entered with a evil smirk on his face. His warehouse was filled with weapons , traps and all sorts of torture machines that only a person would see in his worst nightmare. "So lets get started" John said to himself as the warehouse went dark.

The next night.

Gordon arrived at a crime scene which seemed to be a very brutal murder as there was blood allover the place. "Talk to me what happened?". Gordon said to the forensics Crew "Well sir all of his limbs were burned off apparently" the Forensics Head replied "Any name?" inquired Gordon " His name is Rico Ramirez and he was a henchman of the joker." replied the forensics head "hmm" was all Gordon said while lighting a cigarette and taking a puff. "Well anything you gotta say?" Said Gordon "Sir but-" the forensics head was stopped mid sentence "I didn't ask you now go" Gordon said as Batman emerged from the shadows "Whoever did this was an expert." Batman stared at the body "Pyg?" Gordon said as he lifted his eyes toward Batman. "No he isn't smart enough to  burn his victims limbs off, he would use his meat cleaver or abduct them and operate on them." Batman stepped closer to the corpse and collected a sample of burnt tissue "Pyg kills for pleasure but whoever did this didn't do it for pleasure." Batman said in a cold tone "then what did the killer do it for." Gordon asked "Rico was tortured as if he were punished for something." Batman said. He looked closely toward the mouth to see there is something inside it. He took it out to see a tape recorder. Gordon was surprised, Batman pressed the play button and a evil sounding voice started to speak "Hello Rico if you have found this recording this means that you are trapped in a junkyard with no where to go, but die and you are here because you do not value human life as you kill people without feeling anything. I want to play a game. the only way to get out is to find the key in any of these pipes around , but beware should you choose the wrong one you limbs will be burned off one by one with acid. Should you survive you will know the value of human life." the recorder stopped. Batman looked toward Gordon "i'll need this" as he left and Gordon was left to just look for more clues, as he muttered "we need to stop this soon." as he resumed his investigation.

The Batcave 

Batman walked out of his batmobile and headed towards the bat computer. He inserted the sample and started finding out what type of acid it was and where did it come from. "Hey any luck?" asked a curious robin. "Its sulphuric acid , and a shipment came in yesterday for ace chemicals." batman said while looking at the large screen in front of him. "Robin you go straight to find out information if this was the doing of any of our escapees from Arkham." batman ordered his sidekick while walking towards the batmobile. "And where are you going?" asked a curious bird boy. "To ace chemicals" replied batman as he drove off.

Arkham Asylum

A few miles away on top of a hill a dark figure is observing the asylum as he mutters "you stole my child, I'll steal YOURS!" as the figure kept his eyes glued to robin he got up put on a mask and headed towards the asylum, "THIS HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!" said the figure while he disappeared into the cold night.

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry it took a long time I was kind of busy with my exams. Hope you liked this part and the next part will be coming along soon.