Family

"Family.........Family is something that holds high value in my heart. Alfred, Dick, Jason, Tim and Barbara. I've already lost one family and now I am at the verge of losing another one." The dark knight thought as he stood tall beside a gargoyle statue looking over Gotham. "We need back up asap at the docks! I repeat w.......SSSSHHHHH" The comms went silent. Batman jumped and headed straight for the docks.

GCPD

"Commissioner did you hear that?" asked Cash. "Yeah and I'm headed there right now." Gordon said as he was getting into his squad car. "Don't bother telling that fool" Ordered a voice behind Cash. He turned around to see a tall figure moving towards him with three more like him. It was none other than Captain Burk. The new SWAT team captain who's only aim has been taking down the Batman to prove himself. "Me and my team have this." Burk said as he and his squad walked out.

The Docks

Gordon got out of his car and slowly advanced with his gun in his hands. "You here?" He said aloud. "This is Jigsaw's doing" Batman said as he emerged behind Gordon from the shadows. "How did you know?" asked Gordon. "Look under your shoe" said Batman. Gordon did as he was advised and he saw that there was a small puzzle piece lying on the ground. He looked up to see Batman wasn't there and he then proceeded from there.

"We were too late" Batman said to Alfred. "They are already dead" Batman said with a dark tone. Suddenly a man attacked Batman. Batman dodged his punch and attacked with a counter kick and sent his attacker flying into a nearby container. Batman seemed to have knocked the man out. He advanced and saw that the man was wearing a pig mask. Batman was about to call Gordon but the man in front of him started laughing. "What's so funny?" Batman asked in a dark tone. "You fell for it bitch" said the pig masked man getting up. Batman tried to move but couldn't move. "Right now you can't move or talk." Said the man. Batman stood there like a statue. "You know Dr Crane's toxin is really something. The reason is you are not moving is because of his toxin. Well not exactly cause it is my modified version." The man said walking into Batman's field of vision. "I call it the puzzle" Said the man. Batman now knew who this man was. "Hmm lets see" the man took off his mask and it was none other than John Kramer himself.

Back to where Gordon was. He stumbled upon a somewhat open container. "That's funny" Gordon thought to himself as there was an arrow pointing inside the container and has Jigsaw written on top of it. He proceeded but stopped in the middle of his tracks "This could be a trap" he thought to himself. "I better tell Batman about this".

"Slice, slice, slice" This sound echoed as Jigsaw was slicing painful nerves of Batman as he still stood there. "Do you know this is intriguing that this nerve here by your neck if it is cut it will feel as if something stabbed you and then you won't be able to move you left arm for a long time" John said with a smirk as he sliced Batman's neck. "Batman this is Gordon. I've found a container with an arrow pointing inside with Jigsaw written on top of it. I'm going in the bastard might be in there or maybe it might be a trap. You there?" Batman's comms received but Batman couldn't answer even if he wanted to. "And fall" Jigsaw said as Batman fell to the ground into the large puddle of his blood which came from being cut all over for the last 20 minutes. "Gasp, gasp, gasp" Batman's senses kicked in and he started to feel pain like he never felt before. "You know" Jigsaw said as he crouched in front of the fallen vigilante struggling for his life "This was a trap all along. My men have successfully picked up Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. Oh and don't worry about Gordon he might not survive if doesn't have the will to live." Jigsaw got up and slowly started walking away. "Wh..W..Why are you d..d.doing THIS!?" Batman managed to get these words out of himself. Jigsaw started laughing like a madman as he came closer to Batman as said "You fools of Gotham don't value human life. All of you scum think that a life is nothing but a game but it is so much more. You see you would have saved my wife and unborn child that night from that scoundrel degenerate madman but you took your sweet time and destroyed my life." Jigsaw was now in tears. He kicked Batman in the face and said one last thing "You took my family from me. Now its up to you and your family to save themselves. If they can. If they value human life. At least I gave you degenerates a chance unlike you." Jigsaw disappeared and Batman slowly blacked out.

To be continued

Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying the story so far. And I am still very sorry about these late updates a lot has been going on in my personal life so sorry about that.

Peace