The beginning of bloodshed

It was a rainy night in Gotham. The police were on the search for Joker who escaped and killed two security guards of arkham asylum. Gordon was standing on the GCPD rooftop waiting for the caped crusader to show up as the batsignal was glowing in the sky. Gordon was drenched although he was wearing a raincoat. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaled making a small cloud of smoke infront of his face. The ciggarettes were the only thing that made Gordon relax a bit the feel of the smoke the relaxation of letting it out was overwhelming. "You called" said a deep yet terrifying voice. Gordon snapped out of his trance and  turned around to see Batman and Robin (Tim Drake Robin). " About time you showed up, we last saw joker near the Gotham Theater." said Gordon "any casualties ?" inquired Batman Gordon who turned around to light another cigarette replied "Fortunately none except the two guards ,you should be carefu...." Gordon stopped mid sentence to see no one there. "I'll never get used to that"

Near The Gotham Theater

John Kramer and his pregnant wife Jill were in Gotham for a trip for the promotion of  Kramer's foundation the Urban Renewal Group. They were walking side by side when suddenly John grabbed both of Jill's hands and said "Gideon" Jill was confused as she was looking at John with a  confused expression. "we will name our son Gideon." said John, Jill laughed in joy "sure why not". When out of nowhere John was stabbed twice in the stomach he looked up to see the Joker. Jill screamed as she saw John fall to the ground. "sssshhhhh....its OKAY!!" yelled the Joker while grabbing Jill and holding a knife at her throat. John yelled desperately "please Let her go" but the Joker mocked him "well well you think im gonna let her go? HAH dream on lover boy  hahahahahahahaha" the Joker laughed. "I Know you're there bats so come on out or the lady gets it.". Out of the shadows stepped out Batman and Robin. "I knew it" smiled the Joker. "Let her go , this is between us." said batman while staring Joker dead in the eye while Robin picked up John. "DO SOMETHING!!!" yelled John which distracted the Joker. Batman dashed toward the joker and punched him but it was already too late. The Joker had slit Jill's throat and managed to push her into wall. "NOOOOOOOOO"  yelled John as his now dead wife  fell to the ground with his unborn and now dead son."HAHAHAHAHAHA" the Joker laughed before Batman started punching him continuously and knocked him out . "NO THIS CAN'T BE NOOO" John screamed crying infront of his wife's corpse "Im sorry" said Batman only to get punched in the face by  Kramer who fell down and passed out due to blood loss. Batman felt the guilt and weight of the situation as he stood there with his hands covered in blood and saw what resembled the death of his parents which made him feel a sudden anger upon himself.

The next day at the Gotham Hospital

Gordon entered John's room as he was admitted last night to see him staring at the wall infront of him "Mr Kramer name is James Gordon Im sorry for your loss but I need to ask you a  few questions." Gordon stood there with his notepad.  "Do you value life?" asked John still staring at the wall. "Sometimes I do sometimes I don't." Gordon replied. After a few minutes Gordon stepped out and got the info he needed about John and his wife."What has this world come to?" Gordon mumbled before leaving. John was now staring outside as he said in a cold tone "I will make you value life I promise you." as he smiled.

At the Batcave

Bruce stood infront of the Batcomputer with his gloves covered in blood. "There wasn't anything you could do Bruce." Said Robin in an attempt to make Bruce fell less guilty. Alfred came down with dinner on a silver tray and as he saw the batsuit's gloves covered in blood "Dear me who was it this time?" Robin then explained what happened and whose blood in was on Bruce's hands. Alfred put a hand on Bruce's shoulder "Master Tim is right there was nothing you could have done." Bruce replied " Alfred I could have stopped him, its all my fault I never should have showed myself."  as he finished his sentences he left as Alfred and Tim stared at Bruce as he left. "I don't know why but I got a bad feeling about this." said Robin before leaving the batcave.

Hey guys thats it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapters will be dark and gory so stay tuned. Peace.