The Vale 4

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

--------
November 6, 2018
Forgiveness is the most difficult lesson in this life. Scripture tells us to forgive others as the Lord forgave me. I would argue that is the most difficult commandment in all of scripture. Forgiveness opens up your shell and penetrates the soul. It is not a judge of persons, it penetrates hardened souls as it does soft souls. With that effect, it turns us into more desirable creatures. Forgiveness is not easy, however, we make the mistake that the lowest members of mankind are unworthy of forgiveness, it's easy and understandable. But to achieve your own happiness, potential, and charity you must forgive.
--------

The last two days at school have been ok. Somehow no one in the school has learned of my situation at home. The area I live in is very conservative and the boys and girls of this school will most assuredly grow to be the next generation of conservatives in this country. The school has Bible verses writ on the stalls in the bathroom and a picture of Christ on the wall of the cafeteria. How the principle got away with that I shall never know. The few students that are atheists, Muslim, pagan, and LGBT are ostracized from the majority of the school. They do so for the fear of them spreading terrorist beliefs, satanic beliefs, homosexuality. It's a messed up school.

The only class where all are treated equally is Ms. Stuart's. She is an old polish lady that lived through the Holocaust. She's been teaching l for more than 70 years. When she first came to the school in 1956 she taught the polish language. She did so until 1974 and took the role of the literature teacher. Her marks on the students have always been of kindness, virtue, and generosity. She has also taught acceptance of people who seem different. I don't know what I'll do when she passes.

I finished Ms. Stuart's class and walked toward my locker to retrieve my homework when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Richard-" It was Marie.
"Leave me alone" I stood there with my head pouted and facing away from her. I had no want to see her.
"Please listen to--" I cut her off.
"No! You humiliated and hurt me." I wrestled myself out of her grip and ran out the doors of the school leaving my homework behind. Once out the door, I ran hard and fast to my house. My father wasn't in the doorway like last time so I was free to go through the front. I ran up the stair and down the hall to my room. I cried on my bed for what seemed like forever. The pain of the shock after an apology can lead to such.
Should I forgive her? That's a question that has no answer. I feel asleep in my tears.
--
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday o' darling, happy birthday to you, and many more
Hands clap.
I blow out candles.
Everyone is happy, I'm happy.
My brother Henry is here he just got back from the Baptist seminary. My mother's hair is blond and my father has a happy expression writ on his face. The perfect Christain family. We are one big normal family.
The air is clear and clean, the water is ultra blue, and the sound of a violin plays in the background. Everything is too perfect.
I walk outside to the backyard to see a strange boy on my swing set playing the violin. He is beautiful, a very sexually appealing being.
"What's your name?" I ask.
He looks toward me but continues playing his violin. After several minutes I give up and stare at him in awe.
"Nelson," he said unexpectedly. I was unable to reply to him.
His violin then went from a beautiful sound to a disgusting noise. The sky went from blue to black. The boy changed from his beautiful shape and turned into a handsome man who looked me square in the eyes and creepily smiled.
------
I was awoken from my dream by a ringing noise, my phone. Marie was calling.
----
This chapter is short, sorry for that. But I do so to accommodate the outlines of this book. I am rusty so some of this is cringeworthy sorry for that. And thanks for reading.😁