Felix(필릭스)

Soft baby^^
Genre:Fluff
Title: Love at first sight.
Italics: English
Non-Italics are basically in Korean.
-
I walked around the supermarket looking for some fresh fruits more specifically some mangoes cause i was planning to make some mango bingsu(its delicious i swear). It was on the top shelf, well then...Why did they put it on a top shelf?

You tried to reach for it but then someone taller than you reached for it. You turned around. It was a cute orange hair guy, god he is good looking and his fashion damn. Ok i shouldnt stare snap out of it Y/n.

"Here you go, i saw you kinda struggling to get this can of mangoes." The handsome guy said.

"Oh thank you. I know im kinda short." You scratched the back of your neck.

"Hey its fine, my friend is somewhere around your height too. Im Felix by the way." Felix said.

"Oh i see...Im Y/n." You smiled.

"Felix hyung, help me. Changbin hyung keeps poking me." A cute guy with braces said.

"Umm this is Jeongin, he is 18 and well the maknae in our group." Felix said.

"Oh your famous?" You said.

"You dont know us?" Jeongin said.

"Im not really into Kpop but i do know some bigbang songs." You said.

"Ahh well we are from Stray Kids. Our company is JYP Ent." Felix said.

"I see...well i have to go..My mum is making some bingsu. Maybe i could bring it over, if you want some?" You said.

"Oooo yes please noona." Jeongin jumped in excitement.

"Jeongin we dont know if shes older than you." Felix said.

"Actually im 19, a 00' liner." You smiled.

"Oo hyung she can be you girl-hmphm." Felix covered Jeongin's mouth. You giggled.

"Well than i guess we could have some." Felix smiled.

"How am i supposed to give it to you though. Oh whoops sorry, i acci-"

"Its fine. Im from Australia. I see your an Aussie too? " Felix smiled.

"Yeah, sorry i havent gotten used to speaking korean yet." You awkwardly laughed.

"Its fine. Im learning too. Oh and about how your gonna pass to me. Just come over to the entertainment later. But in case they dont believe you, heres my phone number. But dont give it around." He winked and left while pulling Jeongin.

You were left there shocked and was blushing madly. You fanned yourself and made your way to the counter to pay for the mango cans. You went home and quickly made your way inside.

"Y/n your back. Did you get the mango cans?" Your mum called out.

"Yes mum im home and yes i bought the mangoes." You walked into the kitchen.

Your mum pecked your cheek and thanked you for being such a sweet daughter and for helping her. You smiled.

"Mum can you make extra?" You asked.

"Yeah sure. You have a big appetite huh." She laughed.

"No no. I wanna give it to a guy that helped me get the cans. It was placed on the top shelf so im thanking him and thought about giving his friends." You laughed.

"Ahh giving it to a guy huh? Do you like him or something?" She smirked.

"Mum! But he is cute and supposedly he said he is an idol in JYP ent." You shyly said.