Changbin(창빈)

Not requested cause no one bothered to request😂

Binnie Binnie Changbinnie~
That nickname...Only i call him that...What the?

You decided to walk to the source of noise or more like voice and when you arrived there you saw Stray Kids casually sitting around like a bonfire in the middle of the practice room.

Y/n: Hey Stray Kids....I heard someone using a specific nickname for Changbin...How did you guys find out?

Jisung: We may or may not have walked in on you two cuddling at the dorm....and like heard all the ughh cringe couple talks.

Y/n: WHY YOU LITTLE SH-

Chan: Language miss...Dont make me call your members to murder you at the dorm for cursing. In any case, Jeongin is still a child and is very pure.

Y/n: Him? PURE? HAHA OVER MY DEAD BODY! Did you know he kissed Yuri(a member from your group, shes a maknae too)

Chan and Woojin: EXCUSE ME? CHILD, YOU NEVER TOLD THIS TO US. OMG WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. OUR GROWN MAN

Jeongin: Ahhh hyung that hurts stop pinching my cheeks...Thanks noona for revealing that secret*sighed*

Y/n: Your welcome innie~Anyways im just gonna steal your member for now bye!*grabbed Changbin and went to the recording studio*

At the recording studio
Y/n: Baby do think we should collab? I mean the fans would definetely want the collab considering they love our interaction...
Changbin: Hmm..sure i dont mind...But we still need to be careful, we dont want the fans to suspect anything off our relationship.
Y/n: Aww my binnie is so thoughtful. I love you so much.*pecked his cheek*

Changbin was flustered and just stared down at his hands. But later decided to return the small affection as you guys worked on a collab song together. This collab song will have a hidden message about the relationship you and Changbin have and you two dont want to upset the fans while you two are dating.

Y

/n: Binnie~~Do you think we should give them a teaser..as in the fans?
Changbin: Go ahead, lets just get them excited for it. Who knows they might like it.

(Pretend that the guy doesnt have tattoos)Y/n: Wow they seem excited for the collab

Y/n: Wow they seem excited for the collab.
Changbin: Cause you and me are the power couple and no one can hate on us..Im also sure that i see that they are shipping us.*Winked*
Y/n: Dear god bin, im done with you. Dont make me cringe or else you wont get to help me make some cupcakes.
Changbin: Cupcakes? Oo i wanna help! Baby Changbin wants to help make cupcakes.
Y/n: Fine with that aeygo of yours i cant say no...
Changbin: Thanks babe! *hugged your arm*

You looked down at Changbin and Changbin looks up at you, it cause you to laugh. Hes so cute, i love him to bits. Maybe i should...The both of you leaned closer and closer, till the tip of your noses touched but not your lips. There was still a gap and you stared at Changbin's eyes while he stared into yours. There was too much tension so you pulled Changbin's face closer to yours so your lips touched. Your first actual kiss and it was quite romantic, in a room with no one other than your boyfriend and you. You and Changbin enjoyed the loving kiss you two shared but all hell broke loose when the boys decided to walk into the recording studio without knocking.

Woojin: Ah cover the child's eyes! You and Changbin jumped out of the kiss

Y/n: What the heck are you guys doing here?

Chan: Checking up on you two...Y/n posted the photo of you guys and with the caption about your collab together..

Y/n: God this situation wouldnt have been bad if someone had knocked the door..Me and Changbin wanted our alone time.*you pouted*

Minho: And to spend the time you two finally decided to have your first kiss? Here in the studio?

Changbin: Ok ok guys just ignore what happened and pretend you didnt see us kissing jeez is that too much to ask?
Y/n: Dont think that will forget about it tho..They will probably tease us, i mean look their faces now, they are smirking..That means im right!
Changbin: You guys are officially weird now get out we need to record our music collab.

-
So guys i really suck at this im sorry...I like to edit on Kinemaster and do my story i cant write it out without illustrations and pictures so im sorry. If this is bad🙏🏼
Anyways comment down what your fav song atm of Stray Kids is.
Mine is Insomnia(cause i really cant sleep)and Young Wings