Changbin(창빈)

Dorks^^
Genre:Oof a sneak peak for my oneshot im making on youtube😉
Title:Mad Man
Warning:Hybrid Au(Werewolf+Human)
-
"Death"
"Pain"
"Suffer"
Factors to evil. Werewolves who rule the world come after you to hunt humans down.

"MUMMY!" you screamed as your parents were being dragged away from you by some hybrids.

"Run Y/n just go!" Your muk shouted out as your father kicked some of the hybrids.

"Little Y/n we wont hurt you." They smiled creepily. You ran away terrified.

"Pathetic little toy. Changbin go get her shes yours after all." The alpha male pointed at the tiny male pup. It whimpered, it never wanted to harm humans. He was nice and unlike his family.

"GO GET HER SHES YOUR MATE. YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET YOU LITTLE SH**." The alpha male ran to get you. It obviously was way faster and it arrived in front of you. You stepped back terrified and tears flow down your cheeks.

Changbin quickly traveled to help you and pulled you behind his arms. The alpha male who was Changbin's father pushed him aside and was about to grab you when....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You woke up from the nightmare. You tightly grabbed your chest and jerked to the window as you heard knocks coming from it. Still shaken up from the dream, you grabbed your umbrella and slowly aproached the curtains.

*knock knock* you grabbed the curtains and pulled it aside and closed your eyes tightly.

"YAH DUMMY OPEN THE WINDOW ITS FREEZING." Jisung screamed. You slowly opened your eyes(heh okay im gonna stop). You huffed out a relieved sigh and lazily unlocked the window. Jisung climbed in and locked the window again cause it was freezing.

"Sorry doofus." You said. Jisung turned to you and glared at you.

"I hate you. You made me almost freeze to death." Jisung folded his arms. You scoffed.

"Welp i dont mind being in your position. Nobody would miss me anyways." You rolled your eyes. Jisung softened and hugged you.

"Yahh dont say that. I would miss you. The guys too dummy." You pushed Jisung aside and walked to the kitchen, Jisung followed behind like a cute puppy.

"Easy for you to say, the guys dont know me well. They only wanna hang out with you." You said. Jisung sighed.

"Dont be so depressed and negative Y/n, you will find someone to like you then you can finally feel happy." Jisung said. You turned to him and folded your arms.

"Just cause you have your boyfriend Minho to support you doesnt mean i will be able to find someone. Like look at me, im a literal potato(relatable)." You reasoned. Jisung stared at you wide eyed.

"DONT SAY THAT YOUR THE PRETTIEST GIRL I HAVE SEEN and im not saying that cause im gay for minho." Jisung said. You giggled.

"Yeah sure Jisung so you tryna say if you werent gay for Minho, you would date this potato?" You turned back to make hot chocolates leaving Jisung's mouth ajar.

"I mean you have a fine a** so i guess yeah." Jisung joked and you smacked him at the back of his head.

"I hate you. Would have love me cause of my body and not personality?" You faked cried.
(A/n: anyone remember that episode of SKZ at ASC)
"Jeez drama queen." Jisung earned another smack.

*ding dong* you walked over to the door and opened it. 8 other guys appeared in front of you. You sighed.

"Ji are you serious. You never told me more people were coming over." You shouted at the living room. Jisung came running to your voice.