Lucy Kick

Narrator's P.O.V.

Salamander ran through the forest, guards on horses racing after him. In the lead was the captain, riding his elegant white horse called Mavis. She had a growing hate for Salamander and wanted him dead.

Salamander jumped over a fallen down tree and hid inside it as the galloping horses jumped over him. Smirking to himself, he waited until the perfect moment and bolted to the left.

Right as he slowed down to check inside his satchel, the pink-haired man ran straight into a furry chest. He looked up into the lime green eyes of Mavis.

Mavis snapped at his satchel but he was too quick. They fought over the royal crown for awhile until they realized they were standing on a cliff, the satchel hanging from a fallen tree branch.

They both jumped for it, making the tree snap and fall off the cliff. Natsu and Mavis screamed together as they fell nearer to the ground.

Mavis ended up doing three somersaults before finally coming to a complete stop. Natsu had grabbed the satchel and was off running again.

"Really? Another one?" Natsu mumbled, ripping off a wanted picture of him. He stuffed it in the satchel.

Natsu heard hooves stomping and went to hide in a bush, only to fall through it. He curiously went further and saw a beautiful tower, hidden by the tall trees surrounding it.

He thought, might as well hide. They won't find me. Shrugging to himself, he pulled out two arrows and started climbing up the tower. Oblivious to the fact that a girl with magical golden hair was armed with her special move.

Lucy kick.

|_~_| |_~_|

Sorry, I had to add that part in XD

Well, my life isn't really exciting, so I'm not sure what to write. But....

OMFG IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED AND I WANT TO SEE IT!!

I hope Gajeel has to give Levy CPR. That would be amazing!

_Kenzie-chan_