Salamander

Unknown P.O.V.

"We got this, guys." I yelled, running through the forest.

Two lackeys followed behind me. We were trying to steal the royal crown from the Fiore kingdom. All three of us climbed the rooftops and found a window.

"Alright, you lower me down and I'll get the crown." I explained, tying a thick rope around my waist.

The two lackeys opened the window and steadily lowered me down into the castle. A silver throne sat vacant at the end of the room, three guards on each side. They had pointy spears and stood orderly though you could tell they were bored.

As I was reaching out for the royal crown, one of the guards sneezed.

"Bless you." I smirked. The lackey's hurriedly yanked me up, mumbling curses under their breath.

"Thanks." The man nodded. He realized what happened and looked up, but we were already running toward the forest again.

"Salamander!" I heard a guard yell from the castle.

After about ten minutes, the two lackeys and I stopped to take a breath. Looking around, I saw a wanted picture of me pinned to the tree. The reward saying 50,000 jewels.

"Are you kidding me? This is bad, this is so bad!" I ripped the paper off the tree.

"They can never get my hair right!" I yelled, pointing to my spiky pink hair. Correction, salmon.

"Who cares? We have better things to worry about." One of the lackeys, Ben, huffed. The other guys name was Jerry. Yes, I know, it's just like the ice cream, but they weren't sweet at all.

Horses thumped in the distance, signaling us to run. The crown was put safely in my brown satchel which was wrapped over my shoulder.

"Charge!" I heard the captain of the royal guards command, riding on his horse, Mavis.

The three of us ran from the mob behind us until we came to a rock wall. Fixing my hair, I crouched down low.

"Lift me, I'll pull you two up." I whispered.

"How do we know you won't run away with the crown?" Ben lifted a brow.

"Don't you guys trust me?" After no response, I shrugged. "Fair enough." I gave them my satchel and they boosted my feet.

As I made it to the top, Jerry held out his hand. "Sorry boys." I flashed them a smile and showed them the satchel that I stole. "I have to go. See ya!" With that, I sprinted into the woods, hearing Ben scream my name.

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

Hello~

So, I decided I'm going to write shorter chapters. It's to hard for me to write a lot in one place, I get worried that Wattpad will delete it (again!).

Shorter chapters, faster updates. Sound good?

And I'd love to hear your feedback :D

_Kenzie-chan_