Chapter 2

KATSUKI POV

In our family there is this annoying old hag. She is the head family in this royal family. When she was young, she open some business all over the world. She also open bar for Royal and Noble peoples to drinks and have fun. Then, she married with an Alpha from royal family and gave birth to 3 Alpha child. After that, She made this fucking rules and traditions in this family.

We that born in this family can only marry with Royal and Noble family. To own the family business our bride have to gave a birth to an Alpha baby.

Her 1st daughter, Mei married with Kirishima's 2nd son, Ayato an Alpha from Noble family. She gave birth to 2 Alpha child. 1st son, Kirishima Keijirou (24) and 2nd son, Kirishima Eijirou (18).

2nd daughter, Rei married with Todoroki's 1st son Enji an Alpha from Royal family. She gave birth to 2 Alpha and 2 Beta. 1st daughter, Todoroki Fuyumi (26), beta. 2nd son, Todoroki Toya (24), Alpha. 3rd son, Todoroki Natsuo (22), beta. 4th son, Todoroki Shouto (18), Alpha.

3rd son, Masaru married with Mitsuki an Omega from Noble family. She gave birth to an Alpha child. 1st son, Bakugou Katsuki (18) and that's me.

I'm the only Alpha child in Bakugou's family and because of that the old hag decide to find a perfect mate for me. After graduate from high school, she send me to the international collage, where all Royal and Noble studying there. Then, when I'm turn 18 years old, she throw a dance party at our ballroom and she invite all the Royal and Noble peoples. Then, she bring me one of the daughter from noble family that she choose.

Chiyo: Katsuki, meet Ochako, an Omega from Noble family. She is the 2nd daughter from Uraraka's. Ochako meet Katsuki my grandson the 1st son from Bakugou's.

I looked at her. Brown short hair and big round eyes. She wearing a pink dress with white high heels. She was the famous model from famous brands and her family own a famous perfume company.  She looking at me with smiling on her face, she reach out her hand to me.

Uraraka: Nice to meet you, Katsuki.

I don't want to take her hand but if I refuse the old hag will scold me. I lift my hand and I hold her hand. I pull her hand slowly to my mouth and I kiss her hand. Every girls around me start to giggling and her face start to blush.

Katsuki: Nice to meet you too.

I let go of her hand and the old hag only smile looking at us. Maybe she was hoping that I will like this girl. But, I don't like this girl.

Chiyo: Ochako-chan, come I show you around and meet with other family.

Uraraka: Sure! see you later, Katsuki.

They walked away from my sight. That's how I meet Uraraka Ochako.

After a few weeks later, I heard from my mom that the old hag already made an engagement between me and Ochako. I was so fucking shock and I decide to meet that old hag. I walked to the main room where the old hag always stay playing with her cat. I open the door and she look at me with smiling on her face.

Chiyo: looks who is here.. My favorite pretty boy.. did you need something from me, my dear?

Katsuki: We need to talk, old hag.

I walked to her direction and sit on the couch in front of her. I looked at her with serious face, she brushed the black cat on her lap and she looked at me.

Chiyo: What you want to talked about?

Katsuki: It's about this fucking engagement! I don't want to marry with her and I want you to cancel everything! Why you made all this decision without telling me first?!