Chapter 11

KATSUKI POV

I was surprised when he said he want to bear my child and help me to get my family property. When I think carefully... Maybe I can used this opportunity to get what I want and I don't have to dealing with some random bitch.

But... What if he can't gave birth to an Alpha child? What should I do?

If he do and I will get all the property like old hag said. Then, what next? What going to happen to us? Are we going to be together or else?

He told me that I can do whatever I want after this things settle down. What I want...? What I want is to live together with him forever.

But....

What if he refuse? What if he ask me to let him go? What should I do then?

Shit.

I clicking my tongue when I remember it and it's make my head mess. I staring to this person under me. Curly green hair, big emerald green eyes, freckles on his both cheeks, his small pink lips. I grin and licking my lower lips. His cute feverish face and he sweating so much. His sweet pheromones that already spread around the room and it's can make me lose my instinct any minutes.

I holding his both hands down on the bed while moving my hips none stop. Every time our skin clapping hard to each other, he let out that sweet and arouse moan. I know he is enjoyed the heat and the pleasure. His face become so lewd and messy too.

Shit. How can he be this cute? It's make me want to mess him more!

Izuku: Ahhh!~ ahh!~ k-kacchan!~ I'm close~

Katsuki: Me too.

Izuku: nghhh!~ Knotting me, Kacchan!~

My eyes widened and I can feel my cock getting even bigger inside him. This fucking nerd, saying like that with his cute face. He really know how to work me up more! I start to kiss his lips and he wrap his both hands around my neck. I start to moving my hips and thrusting deep inside him faster until I feel I hit something.

Katsuki: Found it.

I thrust deep inside him, I start to form the knot and bursting all my seed inside him. He clench his hands on my back and moaning out loud while cum on his own body. I put my head on his shoulder and breathing. Then, I feel his hand getting loose. I look at him and he already passing out. I can't pulling out right now or it will hurt him. We have to wait until the knotting is over. I lift him carefully and change our position. I laying down on the bed and I let him laying on top of me. I brush his curly green hair gently. He must be tired because this is already our nine times for this three days and today is his last heat.

I keep staring on his peaceful face. He really growing up... If I remember he was just like short and small. I look at the mark on his omega neck, guilty feeling start to appears. I brush the mark, if only that day won't happen. He will be free and not getting involve in this fucking mess.

But... If that day not happening. Deku will probably be with that purple head guy. Imagine it make my heart ache and I just can't fucking accept it! I brush his soft cheek.

Katsuki: Am I fucking selfish if I saying that... I'm glad because I'm the one who mark you? I just didn't know why.. I'm so fucking in love with you since you're a fucking brat.. Are you probably my fate?

I'm playing with his curly hair and thinking about the question that I ask. If he really my fate.. I will be happy about that.. but if he not? I sigh.

Katsuki: We will see about it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IZUKU POV