Chapter 14

KATSUKI POV

How many hour have left... But there is no news about Deku... I wonder how is his condition right now? Can Iida really can save him life? Can I really trust his words just now? Maybe, it a bit selfish of me to choose him other than the new born baby... For me, if we lost that baby we can still try to get other baby... To losing Deku? I don't think I can find someone like him again in this cruel world. I'm so selfish.

Then, this uneasy feeling keep appear inside my mind. What if Iida failed to save him and the baby survive...? What if the both of them die...? I really can't imagine what's going to happen to me after that... Maybe... I should die too...

Uraraka stand up from her sit and he walk to my direction. She stop in front of me and I look at her. What she want now? I really don't have mood to talk to her right now. It's her fault that Deku is suffer...

Uraraka: I can't believe you sacrifice that baby only to save that peasant omega's life! The baby is innocent!

Katsuki: ... Innocent haaa...?

I stand up from my sit and grab her collar shirt. She was surprise and she try to let herself go but she can't. I looking at her with anger feeling.

Katsuki: The baby is innocent hah!? Why you care about the baby when you the one who cause all this!? You don't even care about the baby! What you fucking care is my family property!!

Toga: Katsuki! Stop it!

We both look at that person voice. A woman with long yellow blonde color hair about my age running to my direction with her worry face and there is a taller guy with dark brown color hair and bright yellow color eyes. I saw ring with emerald stone on his right finger. Only Royalty wear jewelry with gems color stones like my family and Kirishima's family gems stone is Ruby. Todoroki's Royal family is Sapphire stone but emerald stone? I never seen that before.

Toga: Let her go, Katsuki! You need to calm down!

Katsuki: Tch!

I let go of her collar shirt violently and she fall on the ground. Toga was surprise and she try to help her. She ask Uraraka what actually happen but Uraraka only silent herself.

Katsuki: You don't have to waste your fucking time to help someone like her. It's all her fault that Deku is suffer right now!

Toga: Hah??? Is that true Ochako?? But why???

She still silent herself and refuse to answers Toga question. I look at my right hand and I staring at the wedding ring. I take it off and I throwing it at her. She was surprise and she look at me with her shock face.

Katsuki: From now on, there is no relationship between us! You hear me?! So, stay away from my fucking life!

Her eyes start to tearing, I just ignore it and walk away from there. Toga and that dark brown hair guy follow me. Toga call my name many time but I just ignore her, she getting annoying, she run to me and she pull my hand. I stop my step and she look at me with surprise face.

Toga: W-wait... Why are you crying??!!

Katsuki: Shut up!!

Toga: Don't tell me you crying because what you did just now????

Katsuki: Hell no!! Why should I crying for her!!? I'm worry about Deku, dammit! He been in that fucking room like 4 hours and I still don't know if he still alive or not!!? What should I do if he really left me!!? I don't want that!!

I wipe my tears with my hand but the tears keep coming out even more. This is my first time I'm crying a lot because of someone... Toga only look at me with sympathy and I can see that she also feeling sad...