Ten

Once they got home, Namjoon unlocked the door letting Jin go inside. He shut the door behind him and handed his bag to Jin. "I'm going to take a shower," he said walking up the stairs.

Jin nodded in response. He flopped on the couch and switch on the TV using remote. He switching channels while his tails began to move. He turn up the volumes making it echoes all over to room.

He take Namjoon's bag walking up the stairs. He walked towards to door and pushed it gently. It was neat but papers was placing all over his desk. It was his first time enter his room. His ears twitched when he heard someone was turning on the shower.

He knew that it was Namjoon then he put his bags aside. He saw a small picture frame on the messy desk. He walked towards to the desk and picked up the picture frame. He eyes widen when he saw the picture. It was Namjoon with pink hair and a boy with blonde hair smiling happily. Jin just stares at the picture frame without moving, not even his tail nor ears.

Namjoon got out the bathroom he turned his head and saw Jin staring at the picture frame. Jin's ear twitch and turned his head and looked at him. His face started becomes red as tomato. He quickly turned around and covered his face, because Namjoon was naked. He quickly put the picture frame back on the desk.

"I-I'm sorry !" Jin said running out his room. Namjoon just facepalmed himself for not locking his door. He walked towards to the desk and looked at the picture frame. He take the picture frame and throws it inside the rubbish bin.

Jin was playing his fingers nervously while sitting on the coach. He flinched when he heard footsteps walking down the stairs. His ears flopped down and turned his head looking at Namjoon who is now weafing a knitted sweater. "I-I'm s-sorry," he whispered. It was loud enough to let Namjoon heard it.

Namjoon walked towards to him and patted his head. "Stop apologizing," said Namjoon with a deep dimple smile. Jin just nodded weakly and looked at the TV. "Go take a bath," Namjoon said. "H-how about clothes ?" Jin said while his ears perked up. Namjoon headed to the kitchen to cook something to eat.

"I put spare clothes in your room," Namjoon said. Jin hummed in response and runs up the stairs. Namjoon was making some burger meat while listening to the news in the living room.

"The Police have found two dead Panther hybrids in a house which has been shot down by a young man and the young man have been sentenced to jail for 60 years," Namjoon stopped making the burger meat when he heard the reporter. His lips started becomes trembles and he was just staring at the burger meat.

"Panthers have becomes endangered species, and can no longer be a pet. If you find one, please send it to the Panther Hybrid breeding center. The location is at-"

Namjoon washed his hand and wipes his hands using a dry towels then walked towards to the living room and turned off the TV. His heart just stopped what the reporter said before and he started bite his lower lips.

I can't let Jin know this.

He walked back to the kitchen and continue do the burger's meat.

---

Namjoon was placing the burger on the table. He sit patiently waiting Jin to walked down the stairs. He was fiddling his fingers because he started getting bored. He heard footsteps was walking down the stairs. He quickly raised his head up looking at the stairs.

Jin walked down the stairs. He was wearing baggy short sleeves and long pants. Namjoon just chuckles because he didn't wear his shirt properly. His  left collarbone were exposed and his ears was flopped down. Namjoon think it was cute, his hair was dripping because he didn't dry his hair.

"God, your hair is so wet," said Namjoon. Jin just looked at his wet hair. "It's fine for me," Jin replied. Namjoon shook his head and take a new towel inskde the kitchen's drawer. He put the towel on Jin's head and dry it. Jin started to feel good and started purring loudly. When he done drying his hair, he put the towel aside.

"M-more," said Jin. Namjoon head turned to Jin with a confused expression. But Jin avoided his eye contact. He started playing his fingers nervously. "I-it's feel g-good," Jin whispered but Namjoon can still heard what he said. He walked towards to the hybrid. Jin just flinched when he put his hand on his top head.

"You mean this? " Namjoon said with a deep-dimple smile. Jin nodded in responsed. "Look at me," Jin obeyed as he looked at Namjoon. He chuckles because Jin's eyes were shut. "Open your eyes," He slowly opened his eyes. His cheeks was slowly turned to rosy pink when he saw Namjoon's smile.

Namjoon began to move his fingers making Jin feels comfortable. He really like his touch wheneved he patted his head. Jin purred as his head leaned closer to his stomach. ( He was sitting on a chair )

Namjoon just staring at the hybrid's purring. He smiles becomes wide and moves his hands to the hybrid's ear. He stroked it making him purred more louder. Namjoon flushed because of his cuteness.

God. I will die someday because of your cuteness.

A/N

I bet you guys know why Jin didn't wear his shirt properly and

This photographer was flippin' lucky

And I know this chapter sucks