Eighteen

"Hey Jin," Namjoon asked looking at Jin who is now pouring a glass of water. Jin ears perked up immediately when he heard him and then hums in response. Namjoon just bite his lower lips and the hybrid just chuckles, "Thirsty? "

Namjoon looks up and then nodded. Jin just walk in front of him and hands him a glass of water. "Thank you," he said quietly and drinks the water quickly. The hybrid just looks at him and one of his ears just twitch.

"Something wrong? "he asked while grips his oversized shirt. Namjoon scratches his hair making his own hair covers his eyes and then he turned his head looked at Jin. Jin ears suddenly heat up when he looks back at Namjoon's eyes. His eyes was serious like he was reading his mind.

"U-uhmm- " Namjoon cuts his words off and he pulls his hand and pulls the long sleeve up from his hand. Full of wounds and scars, Namjoon could feels his heart shattered to trillion pieces as he looks at his scars and wounds. "I-I'm sorry, "Jin said while staring down the bed.

Namjoon look up at him and Jin was still staring at the bed, feeling guilt. "Jin please look at me, "Namjoon said. Jin didn't responsed because he knew that he is going to be scolded by him. He saw some tears dropped from the bed and he thought it was his so he used his fingers to touched his own eyes. But it was not his.

He slowly looked up at Namjoon and saw his tears continue flowing down from his cheeks. Jin used his other hands to wipes his tears away. Namjoon just realized it and quickly wipes away using his long sleeves.

"It's the first time seeing you cry," Jin said with a laugh. Namjoon just mumbling something that he couldn't hear. The hybrid slowly sits on the bed and he cupped his squishy cheeks. Namjoon just looks straight at Jin who is now cupping his cheeks, "W-why you hurt yourself, you know I hate it right? " he said while sobbing.

"B-because of my past you know, " Jin said struggling to smile at him while holding his own tears. Namjoon slowly moves closer to him and he lays his head on the hybrid's thigh. "Tell me about it," he said while calming his own emotions.

"My previous owner, he was actually a kind man, generous and also soft hearted. He adopted me when I'm being abandoned when I was young, I don't know when... He always care for me, there for me, and also protect me. But one day, his attitude suddenly changed. A kind hearted man suddenly turned into a cold hearted man. He sometimes hits me with a leather belt, " Jin's voice cracked when he said it. He slowly looks at Namjoon who is still calm his emotions down.

"I-I'm not sure when but I do know it was when I was 10 or 11. I don't know what made him caused becomes like this person. I only know I'm only finding a way to make his old personality back but I just made it worse every single day. And some people just broke into our h-house, it was a group of gangsters, I-I was scared that time. And my previous owner just... stood in front of me shouting at them. But the group of gangster j-just.. beat h-him up while protecting me. I-I-I felt so useless when I saw him protecting me in front of me. I-I couldn't do a-anything just seeing him suffer... I remember what he said to me before he died.. “ I'm sorry”. T-that what he said b-before he died," Jin couldn't holds his tears anymore and started sobbing loudly.

"S-so you didn't killed him," Namjoon said looking up at him. He shakes his head no and he wipes his tears away, "I-I didn't."

"I blacked out a while and then I woke up, I-I saw blood all over me and I was shocked. I-I looked at the gangsters who is now lying on the floor with all scratches mark on their face, body and every parts of their body."

"I-I didn't killed him, I-I just becomes a monster and k-killed all those g-gangsters." Jin tears flowing down again and started sobbing quietly.

"B-but you said you d-don't-"

"I-I lied, okay?" Jin wipes every single tears away from his eyes and cheeks. Namjoon got up and let Jin lay on his thighs. He looks up at him, Namjoon just gives him a dimple smile.

"That previous owner of yours, was still a kind hearted man right," Namjoon said cupping Jin's face back. His ears perked up and then nodded. "Then there is no need to blame yourself it was your fault because you didn't makes him happy, or protect him, people always will make a mistakes and not all of them will succeed just like you tried to protect him. Just remember that he will always loves you," Namjoon kissed Jin's forehead.

Jin could feels those heavy feelings got away, he feels more alive and he feels his body feels light like a feather. "I really don't care who you are, Just remember that I'm always here for you, " Namjoon ruffles Jin's hair making him purrs.

"Your thigh is squishy and also muscular,  did you go to gym everyday? "Jin asked while his eyes sparkling.

Namjoon just laughed and he runs his fingers through his hair, "Maybe? "

"Is my thigh squishy too? "

"Is very comfortable for me since your thighs is smaller than mine."

"Then, should I go to gym to makes my thighs becomes more muscular and squishy? "

"Oh hell no," Namjoon laughed.

I hate this chapter 😐
I will rewrite this chapter soon
Maybe