Twenty-Two

"Be safe hyung, if something happens tell me," Jungkook said arriving at his hyung's house. Namjoon nodded in responsed and he led the hybrid out the car slowly. Jungkook looks at them with a soft smile. Jin was very insecure when it comes outside because of his hybrid's form. Namjoon shuts the car door and he waves the brunette a goodbye.

Namjoon still carefully led him the house, he makes sure nobody is staring at his panther tail and also his black fur hands with sharp nails. The hybrid can looked down because his face is covered by the green hair's jacket. Namjoon slowly took out his key from his wallet and unlocked his house's front door. He pushed the door slowly as the dust started got inside the hybrid's nose, he started to sneeze making the jacket falls off.

Namjoon turned his head and saw the light is exposing the hybrid's blonde hair and his black fur cheeks, he quickly pushed him inside the house and quickly got in the and shut the door close. He saw the hybrid is making weird noises as he lied on the ground. The green hair suddenly realized that he pushed him too hard and he quickly kneel down and helped the hybrid to get up. But he just hugs his torso lying his head on Namjoon's thighs in the dark.

Namjoon just blushed looking at him making weird noises while smiling cutely at him."Come on Jin, get up, we can do that later, " Namjoon said but Jin doesn't want to get up still hugging his torso. He places his hands on the hybrid's cheeks, and he gives him a dimple smiles. "Get up, you'll regret it if you don't get up, "he said making him moves his long tail playfully.

They both slowly standing up Jin still hugging his torso. The man just laughed turned all the switch on and all the lightings got turned on. Jin just stares at the chandelier as his eyes started sparkling, he let go of Namjoon's torso and just stares at the chandelier. He jumps almost touched the chandelier but Namjoon quickly grabs his torso and hugs him on the back. "Don't be ridiculous, this chandelier cost a lot and I don't want this ceiling to be ruined, and we all going to be hurt because this chandelier is made by crystals, do you know that, " Namjoon scolded Jin. His ears started to perked down and his tail would stop moving.

Namjoon looked at the hybrid who is now frowning making his heart feels like it being crushed by a big rock. "Jin, " he said with a calm voice. The hybrid turned his head and looks at him with a verticle slit pupils green eyes, he suddenly kissed his cheeks making the hybrid twitching his ears non stop. Namjoon smiles as he kissed his cheeks more, he loves seeing the hybrid twitching his ears non stop and looked at his blushing face while biting his own lips making his heart feels like there's a lot butterflies inside flapping his wings non stop.

"Why are you so cute, " Namjoon asked him as he hides his face while lying on his shoulder. Jin was blushing madly when he heard that, he started to moved his own tail. The hybrid started making weird noises, Namjoon knows that he is flustered so he kissed his cheeks one last time making him wanted to faint because of the kisses.

"He haven't change back, How am I going to change him back," Namjoon thought and then he shrugs. He walked to the kitchen, turned the lights on as he opened the refrigerator and takes out a soft drink and closed it gently.

He walks back and saw him lie on the couch. He just looks at the hybrid playing his own sharp fingernails and making some weird noises. Namjoon thought his heart are going to burst but he tried he best to be normal.

"Jinnie, " Namjoon said making the hybrid looks at him. He sits down on the floor as the hybrid stares at him, he looks at his well bandage hand. He slowly touched it with his black fur hand as his ears started to perked down. I guess he still him but couldn't change back, He thought of himself. He pinched Jin's cheeks making him make some weird noises.

He pulls him a little bit lower as he kissed his forehead, "Is fine, I'm okay, " he said with a deep dimple smile. Suddenly Jin pins Namjoon on the floor while growling at him. His eyes his glowing as he started losing control. "J-Jin, " Namjoon said. The hybrid just realised something and he quickly get off him and started runs to the corner hugging himself. He had anxiety attacks as he started growling non stop while his body his shaking.

Namjoon started to crawls to him but Jin just places his hand in front of his eye level. "N-n-nosebw-weed, " he speaks as he shows his feline teeth. Namjoon touched his nose and saw blood on his nose. He looks back at Jin who is now making weird noises as his saliva started comes out from his mouth.

He quickly grabs tissue from the table and he wipes it. So he will gone crazy whenever he saw blood?.. He thought again and suddenly Jin is crying silently. He quickly crawls to him and gives him a hug.

"Is okay, you didn't hurt me, I'm okay Jinnie, " Namjoon said hugging the hybrid tightly. Jin just letting his own tears flowing down from his cheeks while he was being held. "You're such a crybaby, " Namjoon chuckles but that makes Jin cries harder. Now the green hair just felt guilty what he said like he being crushed by a 100000000kg of rock. So he apologized to him and he rubs his temples making him calmed down.

He heard the hybrid started tugging his shirt, he looks at him with his green eyes and dark red cheeks. "N-N-Nyamjwoon, " he finally said making the green hair just chuckles bcause of the way he talks.

"I-I wike w-w-woo, "

Y'ALL THE CRINGE WRITER IS HERE BOI. I think there is a smut chapter ahead. Well, I'm gonna post another chapters this week and I hope you like this chapter bcause I just read some ff and gaves me some ideas.