Fourteen

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes as he saw someone is looking at him but his eyes are blurry. He could hear someone calling him but he can't hear it properly. He blinks his eyes again as he saw Jungkook was in front of him.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook said while his eyes started formed into tears. "Yoongi! Hyung is awake!!" Jungkook said as Yoongi walked near to him. "Hey, Namjoon? Can you hear me?" Yoongi said while looked at him. He nodded making both of them sighed in relief.

Namjoon looked around feels that something is missing. "W-where's Jin?" Namjoon said with a weak voice. "Don't worry, he is at your house with Taehyung and Jimin," Jungkook replied. Yoongi just arrowed one of his eyebrows while looking at him.

"Namjoon? Why there's a big bite mark?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon looked at his arms which is now bandaged around his arms.

Is not a dream.

"I-I don't know," Namjoon said. He slowly sitting up while Jungkook helps him. Yoongi just sighed and hand him a lunchbox. "You've been sleeping for two days because you loss a lot of blood," Yoongi said.

"Who called you?" Namjoon asked. "Of course is Jin, but when he called me I only can heard him murmuring, but I still can understand a little bit," Jungkook replied. Namjoon just looked at his hand. "What happened when you get there?" Jungkook just tilted his head and looked outside the window.

"When I got there, Taehyung just quickly lead me to the room that where you collasped," Jungkook said. Namjoon suddenly feels weird. "You didn't saw J-"

"That's enough," Yoongi cuts their conversation off. "Just quickly eat your lunch before it gets cold," Said Yoongi opened the lunchbox and hands Namjoon a spoon. He looks at him and looks back at the lunchbox.

"Thank you for the food," Namjoon said quickly digged in the food as he started formed into a dimple smile on his face. He takes a bite on it and started munching it quickly. "Delicious! Hyung I never knew you were got at cooking!" He said quickly eating the lunchbox.

"It's made by Jimin, I'm bad at cooking as ramen," Yoongi said while forming a gummy smile on his face. "But he's been avoiding me," Yoongi said while his smile dropped.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in," Yoongi said. When somebody opened the door, they were all shook. "How the fu-"

"You guys leave for a while, we need to talk," Namjoon said with a deep tone. Yoongi just looked at Jungkook but he just gives him a shrugs. Yoongi sighed and left the room with Jungkook.

"What did you want Jackson? How the heck did you found me?" Namjoon said slowly placing down the spoon on the table.

"So that little guy bite you," the guy name Jackson just looked at his injured hand. Namjoon just smirked and he runs his other hand on his hair. "Jealous?" He said making Jackson face becomes dark.

He suddenly smiles while looking at Namjoon and said. "Do you know why he bite you?"

...

"Tell me."

Boi don't be mad at me because Jackson is the villain.

Short chapter.

Guess what's wrong with Jin😓

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHDOEBKWHSKAOQBGDMRIDHIFGWKBWIEHD

Next chapter, coming soon bois