Deadly life 2 "The lies of truth, the truth of lies"

As I focused around more I saw Ishiki, Fowada, and Fukamuru standing there away from the body, little by little everybody ran in, but strangely Kiyomi wasn't present

"S-S-Shinko?" Fumugo fell to his knees, his face went blank as tears began to well up in his eyes.

Shinji covered her mouth: "Oh, poor Ms. Biyoshu, weren't you promised to be cured?"

Furopujo glanced at the body: "How unfortunate, it looks like the killing game has begun once more."

Kiba couldn't look at the body: "This can't be real, didn't anyone learn from Kumorus actions?"

As on time, we heard running and an apologizing Kiyomi entering the room: "I'm sorry, I must have passed out, but I am ready for a check u-gyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Just as she took a peek at the very middle of the room she saw Shinko's lifeless body in her bed. Like clockwork Kiyomi's scream made Kitsunekuma appear with a grin plastered on its face: "Well, another murder has made itself known, I am so proud of you... Or that's what Papa-kuma said to tell you. Anyway, you'll be needing the Kitsunekuma file I presume?"

"Eh, it's not like I asked for an answer, regardless if you consent or no, you will get the kitsunekuma file."

Kitsunekuma raised its paws and all of our kit-pads rung in unison, just like that Kitsunekuma was out of sight, but I did not care Iimmideatly opened the file to be greeted with a clearly better autopsy then before.

The exact time of death is unknown, there is blunt force trauma on her neck, her tongue was cut and it got lodged in the esophagus. The victim's bowel movements show traces of vomiting blood. Due to the number of injuries, a definitive cause of death could not have been documented.

Fukamuru sighed: "It seems that the Kitsunekuma file has more information about the victim's state of being than the previous one we got."

Fowada let out a yawn: "Yea, yea, I have no real business here anyway, so this piece of garbage won't be needed. See, ya later suckers! I'll be gone to a place that actually makes use of my skills."