Chapter 1 "The lands of hope and despair"

*Bzzzt*

*Bzzzt*

Hello everybody and a good morning to everybody, it's officially 8 a.m and nighttime has ended, wake up shiny heads it's time to get a move on!

*Bzzzt*

I have no idea what it was, static and white noise were the only things I could hear, slowly but surely I woke up, I begged to wake up home, but as much as I begged, the blurry sight of rain didn't go away.

I was still here, the room I was assigned, the school in which I was imprisoned, the suffocating and crushing air of pressure...

I don't want this to be my reality...the more I thought the more I snoozed off when I heard a loud bang.

*Bang* *Bang*

"Hey! Hyu wake up! The announcement already played!"

The voice was right...We did promise to meet each other in the cafeteria, slowly and carefully I got out of bed, my gaze was affixed to the walls, the pretty rain projected on them was beautiful.

"Ok, Hyu pull yourself together, we need to go out!"

But, my legs...they're like frozen stiff, I can't feel them or nothing, am I going to learn from the last time to not walk with frozen legs? Of course, I won't, do I look like a health benefit charity?

*Thump*

Ouch...And there I go again falling...I hope this thing is going to pass...It shouldn't stay forever. Anyway, I think falling brought some blood into my legs, might as well take them to use.

As I walked near the door the knocks were getting more persistent, they finally ended when I opened the door. Before me stood Kiba, I glanced at both directions to see if anybody else was around us, nope clearly empty.

"Oh, hey Kiba...*yawn*, what brings you here?"

Kiba looked a little shocked: "Ummm, you didn't forget about the meeting, did you? And speaking of forgetting, you look like you spent the night drinking away..."

"Thanks for the compliment Mr. Oh so perfect."

"You don't need to act so crudely now."

"I'll tell you this Kiba, there is a reason people don't wake me up at 8 in the morning and it's because Hyu likes his beauty naps."

"Riiiiight, honestly I woke up at 4 a.m, I wanted to wake you and Nisei up, but I had to do 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100-"

I raised my hand near his face, this conversation alone isn't helping the morning headache collapse it only increased its pain: "Honestly what you just said sounds something ripped out of a manga or something..."