the club.

"Listen bitch

"Listen bitch." Lisa greeted, watching Jennie rummage through her closet as an attempt to reorganize it.

"What do you want?" Jennie whined. "I'm getting tired of you just saying that repeatedly and never finishing your damn sentence!"

"Fine! My boyfriend and his guys are going to this club, for like this event of some sort. I want you to come with."

"Aren't Jungkook's friends a little, wild?"

"Just like me baby." She grinned at Jennie. "But don't worry, they're going but we won't hang out with them. I have a few girls I'd like you to meet."

"Fine." She huffed. "But this is just because it's a Saturday night, and I don't have anything to do tonight. Don't think this will be a regular thing."

Lisa snorted.

"Are we clear Lisa?"

"Yeah, yeah...whatever Jen."

Unlike the many girls in the club dressed in tight dresses that barely covered themselves, Jennie felt very comfortable in her black ensemble.

Black jeans, black turtleneck which hugged her frame nicely, and last but not least, her favorite pair of sixteen centimeter black suede heels.

They were an expensive gift from someone she had known a long while ago, but to this day she still wore them.

Minimal makeup except for the slightly darker shades of brown and gold on her eyes, Jennie entered the club with Lisa, soon to lose her amongst the crowd.

Lisa, on the other hand, wore a large white oversized men's shirt, rolled up at the sleeves while tucked in with ripped jeans and white Jimmy Choo's. She totally stuck out like a sore thumb, but that's the kind of attention the girl lived for.

She sighed, seeing there was no point in following the girl who made a beeline towards the bar end of the club.

Lights flashed in colors of blue, green, purple, and orange, dancing across the faces of the many in the room with her. All were swaying in the center of the floor to the music of the girl singing on the stage.

Others stay at the tables around the outskirts of the dance floor, the seemingly 'VIPs' on the upper level.

She gently pushed past a few people, on the way to get herself a seat at a table; alone.

Maybe she should've invited Taeyong. Jennie didn't know for sure if this was his scene, but she could use a little of his stupidity around now to make her smile.

"Aish, you bitch! Watch where you're going!" A loud female shriek echoed through her ears, she halted and turned.

It wasn't directed towards her, but rather another girl similar in height. It seemed the two knew each other, but clearly didn't get along, for the owner of that voice punched the girl.

The other one gasped, holding her cheek.

"Don't you know to watch your step?"

"Why are you always bothering me, Momo? What the fuck, it's a goddamn club. Leave it alone, snake."

She clutched the girl's shirt, pulling her forward then punched her back in the jaw.

Jennie knew one thing as a child.

Seoul girls knew how to fight.

"Hey babo, what exactly is going on here?" Another girl, dressed chic in a leather ensemble emerged. She seemed to be the ringleader of the group.

Well, of one of the groups. The girl who delivered the first punch sighed in disdain.

"Dahyun-ah, it seems like Yeri still loves to get in our way. Her and her gang just never get tired."

Yeri let out a loud shriek in indignation, throwing herself at the original girl, along with incoherent strings of profanities. Dahyun yelled loudly, stopping the two from fighting again.

"Yah! Cut it out. What are we, uncivilized hyenas?"

Jennie found herself crinkling her nose in disgust at the whole group. Her disgusted look unfortunately did not go missed by one of the girls.

"What the fuck do you want? Mind your own business."

Jennie rolled her eyes, popping a piece of gum in her mouth. "It's hard not to when your problematic shit is taking up the whole dance floor."

"Who the fuck are you?" Yeri snapped.

"You don't need to know." Jennie didn't know why she kept entertaining the conversation, why she was even getting involved in their business, but maybe the thrill of something interesting in her life was just too much for her to pass down.

"All I can say is that you guys are just talking shit rather than actually fighting it out. How weak."

"Why you—"

"Momo, shut it." Dahyun muttered lowly. "Alright sweetheart, since you so kindly asked. Step aside girls."

"No, let me deal with this." The short one, Yeri, hissed. "No one, not even a stranger can talk stupid garbage like that and get away with it."

"Wow, you ladies really are all bark and no bite." Jennie was amused with her own suave at the given circumstances.

Why was she even bothering picking a fight with all these girls?

"Come at me." She teased, noticing the circulating crowd forming an arena-like space around them.

Jennie winked at the fourteen girls in front of her, eyes fuming and fists clenched.

It was a good thing she had a black belt in martial arts.