20. Unknown

Unknown Perspective...

Finally. I found her. If I had known that just watching this worthless news about the rich and the famous was going to be useful I would have done it a long time ago. But alas, my patience has paid off. She should have know better than to ran away from me. Its time she knows that she can never escape from me. 

She must have been happy and unconcerned about taking pictures during this wedding that she forgot to tell people to not to post it. I have searched her up every where, on all kinds of social media. I knew she wouldn't have used her real name but, I figured that some day she'd make some kind of mistake and here I was reaping off the benefit of that mistake now. 

I take a picture of the photo from the TV screen and zoom in to see her face. I am surprised to see Peter in the same picture. With him around it's going to be more difficult to get to her but, nothing I can't handle. 

I listen carefully to the news reporter to make sure I don't miss anything she says about the wedding and where it was. Apparently it was a wedding of a very wealthy man in New York City. I don't know how she came to know all these rich people. She is not the type to date around and specially in the public eye. I wonder how she came to know this Clarkson family. They seem like the kind of people that can not be reached very easily. I look them up to see who exactly they are and find out that, they are the wealthiest of the New York. And specially the man named Damon Clarkson was on the Forbes 100 richest men in the world. How did she get invited to his cousin's wedding that took place in New York's wealthiest backyard. 

I am going to have to be careful and plan out every detail before I go anywhere near her. I need to prepare and see her schedule and her pattern of doing things and what she does, who she sees, where she lives and everything else in between and make sure no one can trace it back to me or find us once I take her away from everyone because she is mine and she only belongs to me and not to anyone else. 

...To be Continued

Vote 

Comment

Share

Thanks.