Teaser

A/N: Hey guys! SO, it's been a while, and I know you probably want a new chapter, but that might be a while. I've got things to write for my new stories and oneshots to do as well. For this, I decided to have fun with my new drawing tablet to make an OC design that will come into play later.

Yami: Are you putting me in this one too?

A/N: No, you're mine. I'm putting in a different OC. One that I've kept hidden. All images in this chapter are mine. If you were wondering, I used 'Paint' to make the pictures. It's not even that bad. Though, Photoshop is way better.

Yami: ...Yours...

A/N: Uh oh... Enjoy!

??? POV

Where am I? It's so dark. Is that a voice? Who is it? Why do they sound so familiar? They're asking me how I'm feeling? I wonder what that means. To feel. I've never felt anything. I don't know how to respond so I remain silent. They persist. But I remain silent. They ask once more, this time with much venom in their voice. I open my eyes, taking in the dark red hue of the room, as well as the faint glow coming from the one questioning me.

I look at them, seeing nothing but a pair of eyes through the dark. I decide they are not friendly, so I glare back. My seething red eyes seemed to cut into them. They backed away before lighting up with a red and purple glow, electricity coursing through my body. Though I don't react. They stop, seemingly angered by my lack of pain. They take a breath before getting their composure back. They say I feel nothing, but it is phrased as a question. I reply with a nod. They seem contented by my answer and I notice a noise. I looked to see bindings on my arms and legs have been removed. I stand up and look around at the half-scorched room.

The figure asks me one last time. "Are you well?" A sudden flicker in the room catches me as I fade back into the darkness, my mouth opening and words coming out on their own. I turn to the figure as my vision completely fades to nothing as I crack a malicious grin, covered by shadows as I reply and my eyes glow a deathly red.

 I turn to the figure as my vision completely fades to nothing as I crack a malicious grin, covered by shadows as I reply and my eyes glow a deathly red

- Iain