Introduction

"The purple-eyed enders are obviously the very first enders!" "There are obviously only purple-eyed enders!" Oh, what lies. I'm an enderman, or enderwoman, to be exact. No, i'm not those lowly purple-eyed monsters, but i'm one of the few... green-eyed enders. We're much more different than the purple-eyed ones. We're far more peaceful. The purple-eyed ones only think of one thing: kill, kill, kill. But some of them have snapped out of this terrible trance. They act more friendly, and can speak without having the word "kill" in every single sentence.

The stare of a human doesn't aggrivate us... well, maybe not that much, but we get a little pissed off. We tend to shut our eyes and shake our heads aggresively. we're not trying to scare you. We really just need to shake the feeling off. But when you stare at a purple-eyed ender, oh, get ready for a fight. They tremble. They're pupils sharpen and then -poof- they're gone. And then just as you turn around to declare victory, -POOF!- the ender teleports right in front of you. It opens its mouth widely and screeches. The screech is truly ear-bleeding. On their lower jaw, two beastly fangs emerge from the chin. It's a terrifying sight, especially when they eat your head whole.

And when you have ender eyes, don't they look green? That's right. You just killed a purple-eyed ender, and you took it's pearl, which is it's heart. You combine it with blaze powder, and you see a green eye. That's the eye colour of their past soul. That's right, they were once green-eyed enders. Brainwashed by the ender dragon. As for my friends which snapped out of it, their eyes still remain purple, sadly.

Mother dragon used to be a kind mother, but when dear Father Dragon died to protect her from the human attack, things have never been the same, no. She grew more violent. more vicious. More like a dragon. And that's when she started brainwashing us.

Us green-eyes have luckily escaped from mother's rages, but we know we're not safe for long. So we went deep underground to protect us from three things- Mother, Humans and Rain. Things have been pretty normal, except for the occasional humans entering our cave system.