chapter one

so my name is Brianna but everyone calls me Bri. Im just a normal girl and we my life for a teenage girl is rather quite perfect. I don't have all the drama and stress from parents as most 17 year old girls do.

Because my parents are only home every second month and then only from a week before they go and explore the rest of the world, and if you could not tell yes we are loaded but my father did not earn that money.

He has never worked a day on his life. He never knew his Dad because Granny Nan told him his father died when he was born but secretly Granny had an affair with a soon to be King from England before his crowing and his family did not approve of them seeing each other  nether the less having a baby.

 So because Granny and his king loved each other and had a baby he still send Dad money. A lot of it.

They leave me because they don't care about me and im more mature then both of them together. But im not complaining because I have the bestest estest friend in the whole wide world.

 Jamee.

we became friends when I was 15 because my parents forgot me at school the one day but they had actually just gotten onto a plane thet moring after they droped me off. they didn't even tell me nothing bit it was okay I guess because Jamee and them is more a family to me.

I stay more by them than at my own huge house I have all to myself.

and I don't have siblings but when I am at Jamee's I have 3 sibings. Jamee and her twin borther James and then their older brother. He is 2 years old then us

Nathan but everyone calls him Nate

------------------------------------------------

photo of Brianna is on top