Chapter 1

"God please, more," he cried out after I whipped him again. He was on his knees in baby blue and white striped boxers with his hands tied behind him as I whipped his drunken and drugged body with a horsewhip. He thought he was being pleasured by a professional hooker, instead, he got me. I whipped him again. My black leather corset was tight around my body. I lifted my leg and dug the heel of my black pump into his back and leaned down to his ear. He groaned, "That feels amazing, kitten."

"Who exactly do you work for?" My curled black hair falling around his head.

"Labcorps, why sexy?" I dug my heel deeper into his back.

"Not what, who?"

"My boss is Christian Ledger, don't tell him I told you, doll," he chuckled to himself, smiling almost like the Joker. I lifted my foot off of him. I ran my fingers up and down his back.

"And what were you hired to do, master?" I ran my hands down his bare chest, biting my bottom lip.

"Oh just to do a few illegal things you don't want to know about," he seethed.

"Oh, but I do. That's so hot," I wrapped my fingers around his neck, squeezing just hard enough to let him talk but get him off on his fetishes.

"He hired me to launder his money through the company. He's actually working with some guy from Germany or something to deal with nuclear weapons and shit. He's worked with countries like Poland and Russia before. That's all I know," he said, struggled to speak towards the end of his sentence.

"Mhmm. Are you sure that's all you know?" I tightened my grip a little bit.

"Yes, I'm basically the accountant of his illegal issues that's all I was able to know according to Ledger," his face was turning purple. I let go of his throat and ran my hands down his chest again. I leaned into him, my chest against his back. I kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain.

"Thank you, sexy," I smirked my red lips against his ear before taking hold of his head between my leather gloved hands and moving them quickly to break his neck. His body fell limp and I let go of his head. Stepping over his lifeless body and grabbed my black trench coat. I reached into the pocket and pulled out my lucky deck and placed a kiss on a black ace of hearts suit. I tossed it onto his dead body before walking to the dresser. I picked up his wallet to see six hundred and fifty dollars. Mine now. It's just for my time.

I stepped over him again, taking off my heels and made my way to the window. I jumped off the balcony and onto a smaller platform below. I moved quietly over to a ledge where my matte black Maserati sat waiting for me below. I climbed down the side of the hotel ledge and got into my car. I turned the key and my car roared to life. The touchscreen lit up with a message from Jameson Vanderbilt, my somewhat of a superior at Storm. "When you're done with your latest mission I want you to come to my office, we need to talk."

I sighed and put the car in drive. "Set route to Washington, DC headquarters," I said out loud to the computer system. "Done, Agent Black. Anything else I can do for you?" The computerized voice said as the car drove itself.

"Just keep your eyes on the road," I said untieing the belt on my coat and slipping it off of my shoulders. I untied my corset and threw it into the back. I grabbed a black lace bra and the oversized black muscle tank in the passenger seat and I exchanged the pumps for thigh high leather black boots.

The car pulls into the lot just as I grab the steering wheel to park. I unwrap a piece of bubblegum to get the taste of the mission from my mouth. I pull into a parking spot and get out. My badge on a chain around my neck, I walk in and the security guard at the front desk sees me.